Familiarity with Linux command line.
This course is also available as a four-day bundle offering, which includes Docker Fundamentals and Operations Â in a single intensive training experience.
- What Docker is and how Docker can modernize the software supply-chain
- Conceptualize a mental model for Docker workflow
- Foundations of Docker security and apply secrets management
- Foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
- Dockerize an application by writing Dockerfiles
- Create and manage images
- Apply a basic continuous integration model for Docker
- Usage of volumes
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Write stack-based compose files
- How Swarm works
- Deploy a swarm application and scale it out
- Apply common Swarm operations
Developers, operators, and architects desiring a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, and running Docker containers.
- The Docker Story
- Introduction to Images
- Creating Images
- Managing Images
- Docker Continuous Integration
- Docker Networking Basics
- Docker Compose
- Scaling out with Swarm Mode
- Swarm Operations
- Managing Secrets
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted. Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
your city, your province