Skyline Advanced Technology Services
Skyline Advanced Technology Services provides comprehensive training for all Cisco technologies. From design, through implementation and troubleshooting, Skyline-ATS delivers Instructor Led Training (ILT) within Open Enrollment and Customized Onsite formats. And to provide the finest hands-on experience possible, we have enriched all Cisco-certified Training Labs, to incorporate new features and functionality. Our labs are a superset of the current Cisco labs, and we have vastly improved the content and enhanced operability. Skyline Advanced Technology Services has a long and distinguished history in partnership with Cisco for Instructor–Led Training and Curriculum Development. As a Certified Cisco Learning Solutions Partner (CLSP), Skyline-ATS is closely aligned with Cisco Partner Development and Education (PDE), Learning@Cisco, and many other internal product teams. Over the past decade, these groups have contracted Skyline-ATS to develop numerous certified classes, for public open enrollment and private, end-user specific audiences. The classes we have developed span the entirety of Cisco technologies, disciplines and formats, including: Cisco Unified Communication, Contact Center Express, Security, Storage, Data Center, Wireless, Route / Switch and Cisco 3rd Party technologies.
Skyline-ATS Course Development Advantage:
No other Cisco Learning Solutions Partner can offer the following:
- Professionally trained course developers who focus, solely, on Cisco products, yet have a broad range of internetworking skills and knowledge base.
- Our developers have "hands on experience" implementing Cisco hardware and providing real-world solutions, to corporate clientele.
- Developers who not only author Cisco courses, but maintain leading-edge skills by delivering Cisco Instructor-led classes, directly, to a wide customer base, which enables close interaction with customers supporting production applications.
Skyline-ATS provides tremendous value-add for all Cisco-based networking education. From the depth and expertise of our instructors, to the quality of our labs, we provide the finest training available.
- Chosen by Cisco to develop and exclusively deliver the United States’ ACCELERATE Voice Training Program - For this four-week, in-depth program, we were tasked with quickly bringing Cisco Systems Engineers up to speed on new, complex voice technologies.
- Possess considerable depth and knowledge in all aspects of Cisco Advanced Technology products, as well as all aspects of data networking - Our personnel average over 15 years of experience delivering Cisco solutions, and even more for data networking technologies.
- Have either exclusively developed or contributed extensively to the development of many Cisco Certified courses (see Table in Section 3.1.1).
- Are consultants, too. When not in a classroom or developing curriculum, Skyline-ATS personnel are working, onsite, at customer locations, to implement actual production solutions.
- Private Labs - We have built our own lab facility, for exclusive use by our students and instructors. Our students can be assured that there are no scheduling conflicts, no interruptions, and no issues.
- State-of-the Art - Our labs are built and maintained with the latest hardware available. We pay close attention to physical configuration, topology, and software, and continually strive to create an environment that best reflects the challenges our students face, on a daily basis.
|Course Name||Next Date and Location||Alternate Dates|
Skyline Advanced Technology Services
490 Division Street