LessonsBody language, you use it all the time!
Whether you're leading an organization, in a negotiation, presenting a proposal or just trying to convince someone to support your idea, your non-verbal communication or body language is communicating as you speak. If your non-verbal language is aligned with your verbal message, then the likelihood of your success increases dramatically. If not, then there you risk miscommunication, errors and potential conflict.
Your body's actions always speak louder than your words.
The awareness of how body language works gives you a competitive edge whenever you are communicating with others in any capacity. Once you learn to read the key signs from the people you are dealing with, then you can use ways to adjust your message in order to be more effective at your communication.
Who should attend:
This program is valuable for those looking to learn how to build their leadership skills through the use of body language. It is ideal for anyone who engages others.
Understanding body language is an essential skill that helps:
- Â Â Â Business leaders and managers,
- Â Â Â Negotiators and influencers,
- Â Â Â Parents,
- Â Â Â Speakers,
- Â Â Â Trainers and facilitators,
- Â Â Â Couples and relationships,
- Â Â Â Anyone who needs to successfully communicate a message.
This workshop has a maximum seating limit of 16 participants.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Personal body language awareness,
- Â Â Â Body language vocabulary,
- Â Â Â Body language to increase personal impact,
- Â Â Â Body language to engage the listener,
- Â Â Â Body language to build rapport,
- Â Â Â Aggressive and assertive body language,
- Â Â Â Confident and professional communication,
- Â Â Â Relationships and the use of body language,
- Â Â Â Negative and hidden messages in body language,
- Â Â Â Reading signals from other people's body language,
- Â Â Â Understanding signal clusters,
- Â Â Â Control a situation through use of body language.
- Â Â Â Use the various body language components to support clear and effective communication,
- Â Â Â Use body language to increase your personal impact and that of your message,
- Â Â Â Increase your presence and strengthen your command over the listener,
- Â Â Â Engage in body language that builds rapport with others,
- Â Â Â Read and interpret other people's signals,
- Â Â Â Apply body language to help control tension and conflict.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103