In this course, you will learn more advanced features of Excel, including automating common tasks, auditing workbooks to avoid errors, sharing your data with other people, analyzing data, & using Excel data in other applications.
- Course Start Date: May. 29
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Microsoft Excel Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.
In this course, you will learn more advanced features of Excel, including automating common tasks, auditing workbooks to avoid errors, sharing your data with other people, analyzing data, and using Excel data in other applications. This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam.Objectives
- Automate worksheet functions.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Lesson 1: Automating Worksheet Functionality
- Topic A: Update Workbook Properties
- Topic B: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Add Data Validation Criteria
- Lesson 2: Auditing Worksheets
- Topic A: Trace Cells
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Topic C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Topic D: Create a Data List Outline
- Lesson 3: Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Topic A: Create Sparklines
- Topic B: Create Scenarios
- Topic C: Perform a What-If Analysis
- Topic D: Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Topic E: Create Interactive Data with Power View
- Lesson 4: Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Topic A: Consolidate Data
- Topic B: Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Topic C: Merge Workbooks
- Lesson 5: Exporting Excel Data
- Topic A: Export Excel Data
- Topic B: Import a Delimited Text File
- Topic C: Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Topic D: Create a Web Query
- Appendix A: Importing and Exporting XML Data
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 2 or Equivalent Experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 7 times.