Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 1 or equivalent knowledge.
Microsoft Office Excel contains powerful tools to help you analyze, manage, and share critical business data. Our latest version also lets you work more efficiently in teams, while helping to protect and control access to sensitive information.
This course builds upon the foundational MicrosoftÂ® Office ExcelÂ® 2013 knowledge and is essentially about asking questions about data and deepening your firm`s business intelligence.Day Objectives
- Create advanced formulas.
- Analyze data with logical and lookup functions.
- Organize worksheet data with tables.
- Visualize data by using charts.
- Analyzing data with PivotTables, slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert graphic objects.
- Enhance workbooks.
- Lesson 1: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Topic A: Apply Range Names
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Topic A: Leverage Questions and Testing to Write Formulas
- Topic B: Use Logical and Lookup Functions to Find Answers to Questions
- Lesson 3: Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Data
- Topic C: Use Summary and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Lesson 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Create a Trendline
- Topic D: Create Advanced Charts
- Lesson 5: Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Topic C: Analyze Data by Using PivotCharts
- Lesson 6: Inserting Graphics
- Topic A: Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Topic B: Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Topic C: Incorporate SmartArt
- Lesson 7: Enhancing Workbooks
- Topic A: Customize Workbooks
- Topic B: Manage Themes
- Topic C: Create and Use Templates
- Topic D: Protect Files
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
On Track New Location
609 Granville Street 6th Floor