EWAW101 - WCAG 2.0: Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines or equivalent is mandatory
LessonsIn this course you will learn how to: Create HTML content that is WCAG 2.0 AA compliant; Filter the W3C WCAG 2.0 techniques documentation to suit your needs; Identify the difference between Sufficient Techniques and Advisory Techniques; Identify common failures.
- Disabilities and assistive technologies
- What is WCAG?
- Filtering the techniques documentation
- Determining which guidelines apply to your content
- 1.1 Provide text alternatives for any non-text content
- 1.3 Create content that can be presented in different ways
- 1.4 Make it easier for users to see and hear content
- 2.1 Make all functionality available from a keyboard
- 2.4 Provide ways to help users navigate, find content, and determine where they are
- 3.1 Make text content readable and understandable
- 3.2 Make Web pages appear and operate in predictable ways
- 4.1 Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents
- Meeting conformance levels
- Sufficient techniques for conformance requirement
- Using a statement of partial conformance
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy: Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class. Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking. All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements. In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
185 Somerset St West. Suite 312