In this course you will learn how to Create HTML applications and forms that are WCAG 2.0 AA compliant; Filter the W3C WCAG 2.0 techniques documentation to suit your needs; Identify the difference between Sufficient Techniques and Advisory Techniques.
- Course Start Date: Nov. 12
- Location: Virtual
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Virtual Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Usability and Accessibility Classes
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
In this course you will learn how to: Create HTML applications and forms that are WCAG 2.0 AA compliant; Filter the W3C WCAG 2.0 techniques documentation to suit your needs; Identify the difference between Sufficient Techniques and Advisory Techniques; Identify common failures.
- Brief Review
- Disabilities and assistive technologies
- What is WCAG?
- Finding WCAG documentation and techniques
- Filtering the techniques documentation
- Determining which guidelines apply to your content
- Techniques for principle 1 Perceivable
- 1.1 Provide text alternatives for any non-text content
- 1.3 Create content that can be presented in different ways
- 1.4 Make it easier for users to see and hear content
- Techniques for principle 2 Operable
- 2.1 Make all functionality available from a keyboard
- 2.2 Provide users enough time to read and use content
- 2.4 Provide ways to help users navigate, find content, and determine where they are
- Techniques for principle 3 Understandable
- 3.2 Make Web pages appear and operate in predictable ways
- 3.3 Help users avoid and correct mistakes
- Techniques for principle 4 Robust
- 4.1 Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents
- Understanding Conformance Requirements
- Meeting conformance levels
- Sufficient techniques for conformance requirement
- Using a statement of partial conformance
- Brief Review
- Prerequisites & Certificates
EWAW101 - WCAG 2.0: Understanding the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines or equivalent is mandatory
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. will make every attempt to be flexible in regards to class cancellations and rescheduling. In an attempt to make sure that everyone enjoys a consistent training experience, Eliquo offers the following cancellation policy:
Any student cancellation that occurs a minimum of six (6) business days prior to a scheduled class is eligible for a full class credit or a 100% refund on the cost of the class.
Due to scheduling logistics, if you cancel or re-schedule a registration within five (5) business days of the course date, payment is due in full at that time and will be held as a credit towards a re-scheduled date or a future course booking. Course credits are valid for 12 months from the date of the original class booking.
All cancellations and rescheduling must be in writing and sent either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 647.258.9319. Verbal communication of a cancellation will not meet our refund requirements.
In the event that a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, your full registration fee will be refunded or you can reserve a seat in the next available class. You will be notified of a class cancellation at least five (5) business days in advance of the scheduled class.
Eliquo Training and Development Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class at any time, in which case the refund and rescheduling policy would apply. Eliquo Training and Development Inc. is not liable for any travel expenses incurred by the student, even in the event of a cancellation.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
web-conferencing system using GoToMeeting
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 20 times.