Course Length: 6hrs (1 Day)
Microsoft Excel includes lots of fabulous timesaving tricks that can increase productivity and comfort as you work on your spreadsheets. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced user, it's easy to overlook some of these great tips and timesavers. Learn various handy tips, tricks, and shortcuts to increase your productivity and flexibility, saving time and stress.
In this Level 1 Excel Tips, Tricks and Time Savers training class you will become comfortable with the interface, navigate and modify your spreadsheets with simple clicks on the keyboard or handy mouse techniques, and learn loads of useful timesaving tricks. Make full use of Excel's powerful Fill Handle, insert multiple rows at once and insert rows and columns with a simply click of the keyboard. Set your list back to its original sort order, duplicate your worksheet with a simple drag-and-drop, update values on the spot with Paste Special, and much more.
- Update values on the spot using Paste Special
- Become more efficient by making full use of Excel's Fill Handle
- Insert multiple rows at once
- Organize your workbook by color-coding your sheet tabs
- Set your list back to its original sort order
- Input values with leading zeros
- Quickly transpose blocks of data
- Capture and insert screenshots in Excel
- Duplicate your worksheets with a simple drag-and-drop
- And much moreâ€¦
Beginners or intermediate users who would like to learn useful tips and tricks to enhance their user-experience with Excel and increase their productivity. This class is for anyone who uses Excel regularly and would like to work faster and more efficiently.
- Update Values on the Spot using Paste Special
- Find and Highlight all of your Formulas & Functions in an instant
- Become More Efficient by Using Excel's Fill Handle to the Fullest Extent
- Convert your Formulas to Values with a quick Drag-and-Drop
- 10 Magical Ways to use Flash Fill
- Hide Cells in Plain Sight!
- Insert Screenshots into Excel
- Quickly Transpose Blocks of Data
- Make Excel Talk to You
- Insert Multiple Rows all at Once
- Insert Rows and Columns with a click of the keyboard
- Organize your Workbook by Color-coding your Sheet Tabs
- Efficiently Create Column Headings
- Look like a Math Expert by using Excel's AutoCalculate Feature
- Add the Excel Calculator to your Quick Access Toolbar
- Set your List back to it's Original Sort Order
- Input Values that Start with Leading Zeros
- Copy multiple items to the Office Clipboard
- Bullet Points in Excel?Â Yes you can!
- Duplicate your Worksheets with a simple Drag-and-Drop
- Great Keyboard Shortcuts!
JN Software Cancellation Policy
JN Software works hard to schedule our training and other services around your convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training. Notice of cancellation must be received by JN Software 10 working days prior to the confirmed date for a no financial penalty to be incurred. Registrants who wish to reschedule their course may do so at least 10 working days before the commencement of their course providing the course fee is paid within 30 days following the originally scheduled date of the course.