LessonsThis Customer Service Excellence workshop provides participants with powerful insight into client behaviour while developing the necessary skills to create lasting client satisfaction, relationships and repeat business. It is designed to demonstrate to participants how to support building customer loyalty and long term client retention. For an organization to be successful it requires that everyone recognize the importance of customer service, what it means and how it should be delivered. Retaining clients is one the biggest reasons why successful organizations remain successful. Everyone on your team who comes in contact with an internal or external customer acts as an ambassador for your organization and the quality of their interaction determines whether or not the client remains as a long-term partner.
Provide basic service is not enough today. This Customer Service Excellence program looks at a customer service encounter from the point of view of what "customer service excellence" is all about. Participants will learn how their roles, attitudes and interactions ultimately shape the client's understanding and value assessment of their organization.
This program focuses on identifying and modeling customer service excellence from a "best practice" standpoint. It will look at how to motivate and maintain the morale of customer service staff (and teams) while inspiring others in the organization to deliver consistently high quality service excellence throughout every contact and interaction they have.
This workshop has a maximum seating limit of 16 participants.
Who should attend:
This program is valuable for those looking to learn how to build their customer service skills, ability and knowledge. It is ideal for all staff, salespeople, managers, and supervisors within an organization.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Â Â Â Defining service excellence,
- Â Â Â Dealing with challenging people,
- Â Â Â Developing service excellence strategies,
- Â Â Â Listening effectively to understand client needs,
- Â Â Â Setting high service performance standards,
- Â Â Â Communication for service excellence.
- Â Â Â Understanding the fundamentals of service excellence,
- Â Â Â Understanding how to respond appropriately to emotional or angry clients,
- Â Â Â Handling complaints to create lasting relationships with clients,
- Â Â Â Developing confidence and assertiveness when providing service excellence,
- Â Â Â Understanding how to deal effectively with customers in all interactions,
- Â Â Â Gain valuable insights into client concerns,
- Â Â Â Knowing how to deal with customers in difficult situations.
Cancellations made 21 or more days prior to the scheduled workshop date are subject to a $100 per person per day (plus tax) administration fee. For cancellations made between 3 and 20 days prior, participant and event substitutions are allowed (subject to availability).
Gaski Training Centre
7181 Woodbine Ave, Suite 103