- Microsoft Office Miscellaneous Training Seminars
- Office 2010 Integrating Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
In this course, you will learn to maximize Office 2010's capabilities by pasting, embedding, and linking data in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Course Outline
Learn to maximize Office 2010's capabilities by pasting, embedding, and linking data in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Do you ever want to insert Excel data into a Word document or PowerPoint presentation? Do you want the data to automatically update when changes are made to the Excel source file? Have you ever wanted to add a graphic created in PowerPoint into your Word document?
Attend this course if you want to:
- Understand the different ways to integrate Office applications (e.g., copying and pasting, linking, and embedding).
- Copy data from one application and paste it into another application.
- Link data from one file in another file so that any changes made to the source file are automatically reflected in the destination file.
- Embed an object so that you can use the capabilities of one Office application in a file created in another application.
- Edit, move, and resize embedded and linked data.
- Choose how linked data should update.
- Format copied, linked, and embedded data.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Comfortable with the Windows environment. - Comfortable with the basics of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If necessary, you can cancel your registration up until 24 hours prior to the class. The confirmation message and the 7-day-prior reminder message both contain a cancellation link. (If a link doesn't display, the 24-hour cancellation period has already passed.)
If you cancel, we encourage you to follow the instructions on Page 1 to reschedule for a future session of the class. The cancellation confirmation message you receive also contains a link to our "reschedule" page.
- Map & Reviews
Elert & Associates Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1047 times.