Creating documents that can be read by anyone, anywhere is becoming more & more important. In the last few years PDF documents have become the standard for this task & Acrobat is how you create them. With the skills you'll learn in this course, you'll be
- Course Outline
Creating documents that can be read by anyone, anywhere is becoming more and more important. In the last few years PDF documents have become the standard for this task, and Acrobat is how you create them. With the skills you'll learn in this course, you'll be able to create your own PDFs out of any document, including such useful tricks as making the result readable, but non-editable.
Adobe Acrobat vs. Acrobat Reader
Examining a PDF Document
About Quick Tools Toolbars and the Tools Pane
Add More Icons to Quick Tools
Browsing Through a PDF File, Page Layout Views
Read Mode, The Zoom Tools, Next or Previous View
Creating PDF Documents
Using Microsoft Applications
Customize Adobe PDF Conversion Settings
Create a PDF Doc Using Microsoft Applications
Fit to Paper Option in Excel
Creating a PDF file with Print
Creating a PDF File from Web Pages
Convert Specific Web Page Content to PDF
Creating PDF Documents Using Email Apps
Convert a Mail Folder into a PDF Document
Creating PDF Documents Using Acrobat
How to Combine Files
Use a Bookmark, Add an Action to a Bookmark
Change a Bookmark's Formatting
Removing Hidden Information
Working with Multiple PDF Documents
Search Multiple PDF Docs, Using Metadata
Searching PDF Documents
Working with Links
Manipulate PDF Pages
The Pages Tools
Extracting, Inserting & Deleting Pages
Rearranging Pages, Customize Page Numbers
Split a PDF Doc into Multiple Docs
Edit Content in a PDF Document
Edit Text with Edit Document Text Tool
Crop Pages with the Crop Tool
Edit Images with the Edit Object Tool
Adding Page Elements, Headers and Footers
Add Watermark, Add Background
Extracting Content from a PDF Doc
Reviewing a PDF Document
Send and Collaborate Live, Track Reviews
Marking Up a Document, Stamps, Comments
Comparing PDF Docs, Archiving
Creating Adobe Forms
About Tab Order, Renaming Fields
Deleting and Adding Fields
Radio Buttons vs. Check Boxes
How to Select Multiple Fields
Check Boxes, List Boxes & Drop Down Boxes
About Custom Text and Commit Select Value
Comments Box and Text Field Properties
Format Property for Text Fields
Button Actions, Distributing the Form
When a Form is Received, Tracking Responses
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of basic Windows use and ability to use keyboard and mouse. You should also be using one or more other programs, such as Word or Excel.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1381 times.