Topics included in this course are: Getting Started, Websites and Pages, Structure and Style, Tables, Links, and Image Formats and Attributes.
- Course Outline
Unit 1: Getting started
- Topic A: Internet basics
- Topic B: Project management basics
- Topic C: The Dreamweaver CS5 interface
- Topic D: Basic editing
- Topic A: Planning tools and design principles
- Topic B: Defining and building a site
- Topic C: Working with code
- Topic A: Structure
- Topic B: Cascading Style Sheets
- Topic A: Creating tables
- Topic B: Table structure and formatting
- Topic A: Creating links
- Topic B: Applying link styles
- Topic A: Working with images
- Unit 7: Publishing
- Topic A: Site checks and publishing
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Familiarity with personal computers, and a basic working knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or postponements received more than ten business days prior to the first day of the course, will be subject to a 15% administration fee, and course ware fees where applicable. The cost of the course is payable, in full, for any cancellations or postponements received within ten business days, or less, prior to the first day of the course.
- Map & Reviews
TekSource Corporate Learning
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 702 times.