Topics included in this 1-day course: Using Microsoft Office Word 2010 with Other Programs; Collaborating on Documents; Managing Document Versions; Adding Reference Marks & Notes; Simplifying the Use of Long Documents; Securing a Document; Creating Forms
- Course Outline
Lesson 1: Using Microsoft Office Word 2010 with Other Programs
Topic 1A: Link a Word Document to an Excel Worksheet
Topic 1B: Send a Document Outline to Microsoft® Office PowerPoint®
Topic 1C: Send a Document as an Email Message
Lesson 2: Collaborating on Documents
Topic 2A: Modify User Information
Topic 2B: Send a Document for Review
Topic 2C: Review a Document
Topic 2D: Compare Document Changes
Topic 2E: Merge Document Changes
Topic 2F: Review Track Changes and Comments
Topic 2G: Coauthor a Document
Lesson 3: Managing Document Versions
Topic 3A: Create a New Document Version
Topic 3B: Compare Document Versions
Topic 3C: Merge Document Versions
Lesson 4: Adding Reference Marks and Notes
Topic 4A: Insert Bookmarks
Topic 4B: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
Topic 4C: Add Captions
Topic 4D: Add Hyperlinks
Topic 4E: Add Cross-References
Topic 4F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 5: Simplifying the Use of Long Documents
Topic 5A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
Topic 5B: Insert an Index
Topic 5C: Insert a Table of Figures
Topic 5D: Insert a Table of Authorities
Topic 5E: Insert a Table of Contents
Topic 5F: Create a Master Document
Lesson 6: Securing a Document
Topic 6A: Hide Text
Topic 6B: Remove Personal Information from a Document
Topic 6C: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
Topic 6D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Topic 6E: Set a Password for a Document
Topic 6F: Restrict Document Access
Lesson 7: Creating Forms
Topic 7A: Add Form Fields to a Document
Topic 7B: Protect a Form
Topic 7C: Automate a Form
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Word 2010 Level 2 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 359 times.