Instructor-Led, Hands-On Microsoft Visio 2002 / 2003 - Level 2
- Course Outline
Microsoft Visio - Level 2
| | ID: MVXPL1 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Customizing Visio|
- Working with Toolbars
- Working with Windows|Module 1: Using the Drawing Tools|
- Drawing Basics
- Advanced Drawing Techniques|Module 2: Custom Shapes|
- Using Custom Shapes
- Using Custom Shapes in a Drawing|Module 3: Advanced Stencil Techniques|
- Custom Stencils
- Customizing Stencil Masters
- The Document Stencil|Module 4: Templates, Styles, and Layers|
- Working with Templates
- Formatting and Linking Shapes
- Layers|Module 5: Sharing Your Work|
- Object Linking and Embedding
- Working with External Data
- Creating HTML Documents
- Printing Techniques
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Previous level or equal knowledge
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1552 times.