Microsoft Word 2007 Level 4 - Working With Long Documents
- Course Outline
Microsoft Word 2007 Level 4 " Working with Long Documents
| | ID: saw073 | Course Length: 1|Module 0: Prerequisites|
- Work with Sections
- Work with Styles
- Create Headers and Footers
- Working with Different Views|Module 1: Creating Master Documents|
- Insert Subdocuments|Module 2: Using Bookmarks|
- Create Bookmark
- Go To a Bookmark
- View Bookmarks
- Cross-reference To a Bookmark
- Delete a Bookmark|Module 3: Captions|
- Insert a Caption
- Insert a Table of Figures
- Modify a Table of Figures
- Update Table|Module 4: Using Footnotes and Endnotes|
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes|Module 5: Creating a Table of Contents|
- Add Toc Fields
- Manually Mark Entries
- Generate a Table of Contents
- Update Table of Contents|Module 6: Citations and Bibliography|
- Insert a Citation
- Manage Citation Sources
- Citation Style
- Bibliography|Module 7: Table of Authorities|
- Mark Citation
- Insert a Table of Authorities
- Modify a Table of Authorities|Module 8: Finalizing Documents|
- Inspect Document
- Apply Digital Signatures|Module 9: Lab||Module 10: Please Call Us for Additional Information||Module 11: Learning Path On Web Site in Download Menu
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
For courses bought at the regular price 10 Business days are required for cancellations.
For courses bought at the 'last-minute' price - all Registration are final
- Map & Reviews
CBIT Training Ottawa
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1085 times.