This Course builds on the knowledge of AutoCAD 1, introducing users who are proficient with 2D commands to the concept of 3D modeling.
- Course Outline
This Course builds on the knowledge of AutoCAD 1, introducing users who are proficient with 2D commands to the concept of 3D modeling. Students will study 3D primitives, conversion of objects from planar to solid, surfaces, element analysis and rendering procedures. By the end of the course students will create drawings with representation of orthographic and pictorial views of 3D parts and assemblies. The course will emphasize the versatility of AutoCAD by showing a range of options to achieve a particular result.
Who should attend?
Architectural / Mechanical / Industrial Designers, Interior Decorators, Engineers, Technologists, CNC Machinists or any individual interested in learning Advanced 3D-modeling with AutoCAD.
Main topics covered in this course
- Introduction to the 3D modeling concept
- Working in 3D with Views, UCS and Orbiting
- Creating 3D models from Primitives
- Creating Models from 2D Profiles
- Creating Composite Solids
- Adding Detail to Your Solid Models
- Editing Solid Models
- Creating a Models using the Sweep and Loft Command
- Creating Surfaces
- Combining Surfaces and Solids
- Creating Drawings from 3D Models
- Creating Orthographic, Sectional and Isometric views
- Getting Information from 3D Objects
- Visualization Techniques
- Use of Materials and Lights
- Using Cameras and Views
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Completion of AutoCAD 1
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
- If your course has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
- If you are withdrawing from a course, prior to the day of the first scheduled class, you will receive the full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw before the end of the 3rd class, you will receive the full refund less 50% of the course materials fee and a $25 administrative fee.
- If you withdraw later than 3 classes from the course start date you will not receive a refund.
- There are no refunds allowed on one-day courses or courses of 12 hours or fewer unless you withdraw officially ten business days before the start of the course
- Map & Reviews
Leonardo College of Design
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 326 times.