This two-day course gives you the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze, and share data using BusinessObjects InfoView and BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Course Outline
This two-day course gives you the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze, and share data using BusinessObjects InfoView and BusinessObjects Web Intelligence. BusinessObjects Web Intelligence is a query, reporting, and analysis tool that allows you to access the data in your corporate databases directly from within BusinessObjects Enterprise InfoView, and to present and analyze this information in a Web Intelligence document.
Who Needs to Attend
Report designers who need to access and analyze information using InfoView and Web Intelligence.
What You'll Learn
- Create Web Intelligence documents for your reporting needs
- Build queries to retrieve data using BusinessObjects universes
- Enhance documents for easier analysis using Web Intelligence
- Organize, manage, and distribute documents using InfoView
- Design reports using Web Intelligence and share your analysis with
- other users
1. Introducing Web Intelligence
- Web Intelligence concepts
- Web Intelligence core functionality
- Web Intelligence and BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Querying with Web Intelligence
- Creating a new document
- Modifying a document's query
- Query properties
- Restricting data with query filters
- Modifying a query with a predefined query filter
- Applying a single-value query filter
- Using wildcards in query filters
- Using prompts to restrict data
- Using complex filters
- Working with Web Intelligence documents
- Displaying data in tables and charts
- Creating tables
- Working with tables
- Presenting data in free-standing cells
- Presenting data in charts
- Using breaks and calculations
- Using sorts
- Formatting breaks and cross tabs
- Using report filters
- Ranking data to see top or bottom values
- Tracking data changes
- Highlighting information using alerters
- Organizing a report into sections
- Copying data to other applications
- Formatting documents
- Formatting charts
- Formulas and variables
- Using formulas and variables
- Synchronizing data from multiple data sources
- Creating multiple queries in a document
- Synchronizing data with merged dimensions
- Using a personal data provider
- Analyzing the data cube
- Drilling in Web Intelligence documents
- Setting Web Intelligence drill options
- Exporting documents to the CMS
- Logging into InfoView
- Managing documents in InfoView
- Viewing a Web Intelligence document in InfoView
- Sharing Web Intelligence documents
- Setting InfoView preferences
- Describing Web Intelligence report panels
- Logging off from InfoView
- Prerequisites & Certificates
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Certificate of completion Certification towards Business Objects Certified Professional - BusinessObjects Web Intelligence XI 3.0 (BOCP-BOW)
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1542 times.