The course is designed for those students who wish to manage long documents using tools such as master documents, indexes, table of contents, footnotes, cross-referencing and bookmarks.
- Course Outline
This course is intended for students with experience using Microsoft Word. The course is designed for those students who wish to manage long documents using tools such as master documents, indexes, table of contents, footnotes, crossreferencing and bookmarks. Further topics include managing revisions with track changes and combining documents as well as working with Macros.
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Word’s Default Options
- Recovering Your Documents
- Viewing Document Properties and Finding a FileSaving a Document as PDF
- Tracking Revisions
- Accepting and Rejecting Revisions
- Using Comments
- Comparing and combining Documents
- Password Protecting a Document
- Protecting a Document
- Creating a Document in Outline View
- Numbering an Outline
- Viewing an Outline
- Working with Master Documents
- Using Bookmarks
- Using Cross-references
- Creating a Table of Contents Using Heading Styles
- Working with Picture Captions
- Creating an Index
- Using Footnotes and Endnotes
- Using Citations and Bibliographies
- Creating a Macro
- Playing and Deleting a Macro
- Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar or Ribbon
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Good Working Knowledge of Word
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1859 times.