In this 2 day course learn many of the Illustrator advanced features and techniques. Also learn to integrate Illustrator with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite to create more complex illustrations, logos and graphics.
- Course Start Date: Mar. 4
- Location: Edmonton
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 2 Days
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Adobe Illustrator Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Students will further develop their Illustrator skills and knowledge and learn many of the advanced features and techniques. They will also learn to integrate Illustrator with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite helping them to create more complex illustrations, logos and graphics.
- Using the Tracing Feature
- Tracing a Raster Image
- Applying Tracing Options
- Releasing a Tracing
- Converting Tracings to Paths
- What is a Live Paint Group?
- Using the Pencil Tool
- Creating Live Paint Groups
- Using the Live Paint Bucket
- Using the Live Paint Selection Tool
- Reshaping Live Paint Groups
- Adding Paths to a Live Paint Group
- Choosing Gap Options
- Expanding and Releasing Live Paint Groups
- Using the Colour Guide Panel
- Editing Colours via Live Colour
- Assigning Colours via Live Colour
- Reducing Colours via Live Colour
- Acquiring Images
- Using the Open Command
- Using the Place Command
- Choosing Photoshop Import Options
- Managing Linked Images
- Using Drag-and-Drop
- Applying Appearance Attributes
- Editing Appearance Attributes
- Removing Appearance Attributes
- Using Clipping Sets
- Changing the Opacity and Blending Mode
- Controlling Which Objects the Transparency Settings Affect
- Using the Transparency Grid
- Using the Symbols Panel
- Accessing the Symbol Libraries
- Replacing Symbols
- Creating Symbols
- Saving Symbol Libraries
- Deleting Symbols
- Using the Symbol Sprayer Tool
- Choosing Global Properties
- Modifying Symbol Instances
- Duplicating Symbols
- Using the Symbol Shifter Tool
- Using the Symbol Scruncher Tool
- Using the Symbol Sizer Tool
- Using the Symbol Spinner Tool
- Using the Symbol Stainer Tool
- Using the Symbol Screener Tool
- Using the Symbol Styler Tool
- Expending Symbol Instances
- General Preferences
- Selection and Anchor Display
- Type Preferences
- Units and Display Performance Preferences
- Guides and Grid Preferences
- Smart Guides and Slices Preferences
- Hyphenation Preferences
- Plug-ins and Scratch Disks Preferences
- User Interface Preferences
- File Handling and Clipboard Preferences
- Appearance of Black Preferences
- Print Dialog Box: General and Setup Options
- Marks and Bleed Options
- Output Options
- Graphics Options
- Colour Management
- Advanced Options
- Summary Options
- Printing and Exporting Transparency
- Creating and Editing Presets
- Creating Custom Crop Marks
- Choosing a Resolution for Effects
- Using the Document Info Panel
- Saving as EPS
- Saving as Adobe PDF
- Using the Export Command
- Exporting as Flash (swf)
- Optimizing Files for the Web
- Exporting Files to Photoshop
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Illustrator - Level I or equivalent experience/knowledge.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
10 business days cancellation or full course fee will be charged
- Map & Reviews
Technology Training Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
TTC, B-11 Cameron Library
University of Alberta
Canada T6G 2J8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 64 times.