The web page explosion is demanding even more dynamic websites for customer access. Advancing your skills with Dreamweaver and Fireworks will allow you to create eye-catching websites with robust capabilities and premium web graphics...
- Course Outline
The web page explosion is demanding even more dynamic websites for customer access. Advancing your skills with Dreamweaver and Fireworks will allow you to create eye-catching websites with robust capabilities and premium web graphics. Learn the fundamentals of web graphics to resize pictures and create graphics for titles, page components and buttons and create advanced buttons and rollovers. Learn about CSS style sheets, using animation, and putting it all together in rich, interactive web pages.
- Web Concepts
- Defining a website
- Web page standards
- Managing folders
- Creating Rollovers
- Creating simple rollovers with behaviours
- Creating custom navigation bars in html or combined tables
- Creating interactive slices and rollovers for eye popping navigation bars
- Increasing Design Productivity
- Creating a library for common elements
- Creating custom style sheets (CSS)
- Creating custom shortcuts for increased productivity
- Prepare Site for Customer Awareness and Indexing
- Using keyword tags
- Using description tags
- Editing of Meta tags
- Testing of browser capability
- Creating Interactivity
- Use of layers and behaviours
- Working with Flash and Firework elements
- Working with Text Graphics
- Creating Vector art for the web
- Optimizing bitmap images for web safe photo-realistic display
- Combining text with graphics
- Web Concepts
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Dreamweaver Level 1
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
# A full 3 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date. Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee for that course date will be charged.There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 3 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 3 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 404 times.