This one day classroom training will give presenters, facilitators and trainers a full working knowledge of Office Live Meeting 2007. Technical training will be combined with pragmatic advice.
- Course Outline
This one day classroom training will give presenters, facilitators and trainers a full working knowledge of Office Live Meeting 2007.
Technical training will be combined with pragmatic advice.
An in-class practicum will reinforce key concepts and increase your confidence using this complex tool.
Audience # BC Government staff who need to use Live Meeting to reduce costs and become more effective.
# Trainers who would like to teach others how to use Live Meeting 2007.
# Facilitators and Presenters who wish to deliver sessions remotely, and engage the audience.
Agenda Office Live Meeting 2007 Overview
- Set the context
- Business case for Web-Conferencing
- Basic Capabilities of OLM described
- Office communicator Service vs. Office Live Meeting Service
- Outlook "Schedule a Live Meeting" Options
- Meet Now
- Planning and Preparations
- Meeting Settings for Audio and Video Sharing
- Web Cam Set-Up
- Hide Preview
- Muting Audio/Hiding Video
- Bandwidth Considerations
- Visit all Key Areas of Live Meeting Menus
- Give Context and Introduce Key Concepts
- Importance of Engagement
- Engagement Tools: Feedback, Polls, Voice and Video
- Practical Implications
- Attendees Pane
- Uploading Content
- Sharing Desktop and Applications
- Implications of Switching Shared Content
- Set the Stage
- Describe the Exercise
- Plan and Prepare Your Presentation
- Each Learner will present one Feature of Live Meeting, or Other Topic of Their Choice
- Present to Class for 10 Minutes
- Supportive Discussion with the Rest of the Class: What Went Well? What Would You Change? What did You Learn?
- Review Key Points
- Where to get More Help
- Course Evaluations
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Full refund or credit up to first break on day of the course. Learning is guaranteed and students can re-take as many times as needed within 6 months for $50 re-booking fee.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 260 times.