This is a continuation of basic features for daily accounting tasks using QuickBooks & will introduce some of the more advanced functions. We'll look at how to create files, deal with more advanced tasks for receivables, payables, inventory & payroll.
- Course Outline
**This guide is designed to teach you how to use many of the features available in QuickBooks Financial Software for Windows. The main focus of this guide is on how to use the features in QuickBooks Pro, but it also contains exercises for features available only in QuickBooks Premier and higher editions. This guide does not cover how to use the features in QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks Simple Start, or QuickBooks Pro for Mac.
9. Analyzing financial data
10. Setting up inventory
11. Tracking and paying sales tax
12. Doing payroll with QuickBooks
13. Estimating and progress invoicing
14. Tracking time
15. Customizing forma and writing QuickBooks LettersDelivery Method
- Instructor led
- classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities
After completing the QuickBooks Level 1 & Level 2, you should be able to:
- Create a new QuickBooks company
- Modify the preset chart of accounts to suit your needs
- Add information to company lists, or edit information in company lists
- Reconcile a QuickBooks chequing account
- Track credit card transactions
- Invoice customers, Generate customer statements, Create sales orders
- Receive payments from customers and make bank deposits
- Write QuickBooks cheques and assign amounts to specific expense accounts
- Work with asset and liability accounts in QuickBooks
- Enter bills into QuickBooks accounts payable, Pay bills
- Save reports and forms as Portable Document Format (PDF) files
- Export QuickBooks reports to Microsoft Excel
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. Students should have completed Level 1 of QuickBooks Lessons: 1. Getting started 2. Setting up QuickBooks 3. Working with Lists 4. Working with Bank Accounts 5. Using other accounts in QuickBooks 6. Entering sales information 7. Receiving payments and making deposits 8. Entering and paying bills
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 7532 times.