In this course, you will enhance your ability to create accurate masks and image effects, retouch images, work with video files, automate repetitive tasks, and integrate with other Adobe applications.
- Course Start Date: Oct. 26
- Location: Winnipeg
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:Please call to get on waiting list
- Category:Adobe Photoshop Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
You will enhance your ability to create accurate masks and image effects, retouch images, work with video files, automate repetitive tasks, and integrate with other Adobe applications.
Adobe Photoshop CS5: Level 2 is intended for intermediate and advanced users of Photoshop. The course covers the Adobe Visual Communication, using Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Photoshop CS5 ACE exam objectives, and is intended to help prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate and Adobe Certified Expert exams. Please refer to the CD-ROM that came with this course for the document that maps the Adobe Visual Communication using Photoshop CS5 objectives and the Adobe Photoshop CS5 ACE exam objectives to the content in the Adobe Photoshop CS5 series.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
- create and edit vector paths.
- work with shape layers and masks.
- automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
- use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
- work with other Adobe applications.
Lesson 1: Enhancing Images
- Topic 1A: Create Gradients
- Topic 1B: Retouch Images
- Topic 1C: Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
- Topic 2A: Create Vector Paths
- Topic 2B: Edit Paths
- Topic 3A: Work with Shape Layers
- Topic 3B: Work with Masks
- Topic 3C: Apply Special Effects to a Layer
- Topic 4A: Work with Actions
- Topic 4B: Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
- Topic 5A: Edit Video Files
- Topic 5B: Export Video Files
- Topic 6A: Integrate with Adobe Illustrator
- Topic 6B: Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe Acrobat
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Before taking this course, students should have taken the Adobe Photoshop CS5: Level 1 (First Look) course or have equivalent knowledge.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy & Satisfaction Guarantee
You may cancel or reschedule your registration without penalty up to 5 business days before your class date.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located at 950 - 167 Lombard Avenue, in Exchange District. A training manual is provided. We encourage all students to bring in a USB stick for student files as we no longer hand out course files on a CD.
ASAP Training Ltd. is located in the picturesque downtown Exchange District at 950-167 Lombard Avenue, in the Grain Exchange Building, you can access the building from Rorie Street and Lombard Avenue.
Class Times and Other Details
ASAP Training Ltd. classes begin promptly at 8:30 am and end around 4:00 pm. Our doors open at 8:00 am. Coffee and tea are provided for students. We have a kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator available for student use if they wish to bring their own lunch. Lunch break is one hour from approximately 11:30 to 12:30. A telephone and sitting area are available for student use. Our office is a non-smoking facility and is wheelchair accessible.
There are many restaurants available within walking distance of the school.
For your convenience, we have also provided a map of the available Parking Lots in proximity to the Grain Exchange Building, indoor and outdoor parking.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ASAP - New Location
950 167 Lombard Avenue
Canada R3B 0V3
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course has no remaining discount seats
This course may be available on a different date listed below.
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 61 times.