Are you prepared for a recession, a cyber attack or an internal theft? This seminar will outline procedures and systems you need to put in place to ensure that your firm continues to thrive in the event of a crisis.
- Course Outline
Is your practice crisis-proof? Do you have a plan in place for dealing with a business interruption due to a catastrophic fire, an illness or an epidemic? Are you prepared for a recession, a cyber attack or an internal theft? This seminar will outline procedures and systems you need to put in place to ensure that your firm continues to thrive in the event of a crisis. Topics include:
- Methods for keeping your files and records safe
- Preventing internal misappropriations
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Preventing labour and business problems and litigation
- Setting up delegation and people back-up plans
- Systems for continuing to operate off-site in the event of a fire or an epidemic
- Ensuring you have adequate insurance coverage
- Continuing Education Accreditation: ARIDO, IDCEC
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Course materials is provided.
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 482 times.