With Delegating Without Losing Control, you’ll learn how to maximize your time & effectiveness through delegation, build value into your practice by empowering your staff with additional responsibilities & better understanding of how the practice works.
- Course Outline
Do you feel overwhelmed by the stack of papers on your desk? Is the minutiae of your day-to-day detracting from your client work, leaving you with no time to manage or grow your firm?
With Delegating Without Losing Control, you’ll learn how to maximize your time and effectiveness through delegation.
You'll learn to build value into your practice by empowering your staff with additional responsibilities and a better understanding of how the practice works.
Delegating will free up your time to focus on work of higher value, the professional work you love – managing clients and growing the practice.
You’ll have the tools to implement the three proven approaches to delegating -- supervising, managing and coaching -- and you’ll know when and how to use each of them.
You Will Learn:
- The reasons why delegating effectively is so important to the success of your practice
- How to determine when work should be delegated
- How to determine what work to delegate and to whom
- How to build an effective delegation plan
- Delegating in a regulated environment
- To identify your practice style and find the right delegation technique for you
- Owners, principals, or partners in firms looking to grow and add value to the practice
- Senior associates looking to enhance their management skills
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 451 times.