Topics included in this 1 day course are : Using the Calendar, using the tasks list, using the journal & advanced e-mail features.
- Course Outline
Microsoft Office Outlook provides an integrated solution for managing e-mail, schedules, tasks, notes, and more. Key enhancements include the new cached mode, automatic grouping of messages, junk e-mail handling, and improved reading views.Objectives
- Use the Calendar and schedule an appointment
- Creating, Change, and Arrange a Task
- Use a Journal
- Use Advanced e-mail features
Section 1 - Using the Calendar
- Scheduling an Appointment
- Viewing the Calendar
- Editing and Rescheduling Appointments
- Scheduling an Event
- Setting Reminders
- Copying Appointments
- Configuring Calendar Options
- Working with Recurring Appointments
- Printing the Calendar
- Color-Coding Apppointments
- Changing Calendar Views
- Arranging Appointments and Events
- Viewing the TaskPad
- Viewing Calendars Side by Side
- Creating a Recurring and Regenerating Task
- Changing Task Views
- Arranging Tasks
- Recording Items in the Journal Automatically
- Viewing the Journal
- Manually Creating a Journal Entry
- Opening, Modifying, and Deleting a Journal Entry
- Creating Journal Entries Related to a Contact
- Changing Journal Views
- Saving Unfinished Messages (Drafts)
- Recalling a Message
- Using the Out of Office Assistant
- Using Stationary
- Creating and Inserting a Signature
- Dealing with Junk E-Mail
- Adding Names to the Blocked and Safe
- Senders Lists
- Formatting Fonts
- Changing the Message Format and Using Word
- Viewing the Mail Window
- Changing Views
- Changing E-mail Options
- Changing Outlook's Security Settings
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Outlook 2003 Level 1 or equivalent experience
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1662 times.