Topics included in this 1 day course are : Exploring the Photoshop environment, working with image areas, working with layers, enhancing images, saving images for web and print, managing assets with Adobe Bridge.
- Course Start Date: Jul. 14
- Location: Vancouver
- Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Discount Seats Available:2
- Category:Adobe Photoshop Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
Ideal for film, video, and multimedia professionals and graphic and web designers using 3D and motion, as well as professionals in engineering and science, Adobe Photoshop software delivers everything in Photoshop and more. Render and incorporate 3D images into your 2D composites. Stop time with easy editing of motion graphics on video layers. And probe your images with measurement, analysis, and visualization tools.Objectives
In this course, you will navigate the Photoshop CS6 workspace, identify and use Photoshop tools to enhance photographic images, and organize files in Adobe Bridge.
- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge.
- Define image size, resolution, and color modes.
- Work with selection tool and layers.
- Make image enhancements and adjustments.
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Photoshop
- Topic A: Introduction to Photoshop
- Topic B: Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Topic C: Navigate the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic D: Customize the Photoshop Workspace
- Lesson 2: Beginning with Image Basics
- Topic A: Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Topic B: Working with Digital Devices
- Lesson 3: Managing Selections and Layers
- Topic A: Use Selection Tools
- Topic B: Manage Layers
- Lesson 4: Making Image Adjustments
- Topic A: Crop, Move, and Straighten Images
- Topic B: Image Repairs
- Lesson 5: Refining Images
- Topic A: Layer Adjustments
- Topic B: Introduction to Camera Raw
- Lesson 6: Saving Images for Web and Print
- Topic A: Save Images for the Web
- Topic B: Save Images for Print
- Prerequisites & Certificates
To ensure your success in your course, you should have a basic comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device. You should also have basic computer skills and understand how to launch an application, browse to locate and open files, and can navigate to on-screen elements using a mouse or other navigational devices.
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Should you postpone or cancel your course you must give 5 business days notice.
- Map & Reviews
On Track Computer Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
On Track Computer Training Center
885 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3E8
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course is also scheduled on the following dates:
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 1 time.