This workshop focuses on selling using a strategic relationship-building approach.
- Course Outline
COURSE TITLE BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS FOR SUCCESS IN SALES OVERVIEW
This workshop focuses on selling using a strategic relationship-building approach. No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to truly like your acquaintances—not just pretend to.
- Identify the key elements in strong working relationships, and how you might put more of these elements in your working relationships.
- Recognize the key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
- Identify some strategies to make participants feel comfortable making these connections.
- Sales Bingo
- How to Get People to Like You
- The Rules of Likeability
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- Influences at Work, Part 1
- Building Customer Connections
- Influences at Work, Part 2
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Active Listening
- Asking Questions
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Managing the Mingling
- The Handshake
- The Professional Handshake
- Handy Hands
- Small Talk
- Organizing Your Network
- Large group discussions
- Small group discussion and skill-building exercises
- Individual skill-building exercises and practice sessions
- Simulations / Role-plays / Live Practice
- Account Managers, Sales Representatives, Territory Representatives, Sales Employees
- Completed pre-assignment
- 1 Day
- .6 – 10
- Prerequisites & Certificates
MANUALS / CERTIFICATES
All program fees include a manual on CD complete with self study lessons. Course manuals can be purchased for an additional fee and are dependent on subject and level. The manual fee is a passed through cost to our clients.
Upon completion of the each program each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Parking is available for our students at the rear of the building.Please, donít park in the reserved parking spaces around the building, your car will be tagged and/or towed away.
BREAKS AND LUNCH
Our courses run between 9:00AM Ė 4:00PM. There are two 15 minutes coffee breaks: one at 10:30AM and the other are at 2:30PM. The lunch break is between 12:00AM and 1:00PM.
Coffee and suitable drinks are provided by us during the course. There are numerous restaurants and take-out places in the area, or you may prefer to bring your own lunch and enjoy it on site. Microwave and fridge available.
- Cancellation Policy
Commitment of resources and industry standards require that we be notified of any cancellation. As such, you may reschedule any training course up to five (5) working days before the actual training date. Simply call us, and we send you a new registration confirmation without extra charge. If training is rescheduled less than five (5) working days before the training date, a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee will be invoiced.
The latest time we accept rescheduling is until noon on the working day before
the training date. "No-shows" without prior notification are charged as if you had attended the course. There are no refunds. We reserve the right to cancel any course and reschedule if attendance is not sufficient to run the course. In this case you will be notified, usually five (5) working days or more prior to the
training day and the training is rescheduled.
- Map & Reviews
Careers in Transition
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 289 times.