Through the unique component-based architecture of Adobe LiveCycle Workflow, both business and IT professionals can visually assemble end-to-end workflows that unify people, systems, documents, business rules, and Web services — quickly and flexibly.
- Course Outline
Adobe® LiveCycle™ ES version 8 Workflow software helps organizations streamline, integrate, and secure human-centric business processes within and beyond the firewall — whether users are online or offline. Through the unique component-based architecture of Adobe LiveCycle Workflow, both business and IT professionals can visually assemble end-to-end workflows that unify people, systems, documents, business rules, and Web services — quickly and flexibly. And because it leverages industry-standard technologies, such as PDF, J2EE, XML, and Web services, Adobe LiveCycle Workflow is highly scalable and integrates easily into virtually any IT infrastructure.
This is a Fundamentals-level course and intended for:
- business analysts, workflow administrators and developers
- The course focuses on designing workflows using the core components that ship with the product
Module 1: Examining workflow solutions
- Managing business processes
- The Adobe Solution
- Participating in a LiveCycle Workflow process
- The process life cycle
- Developing in Workflow Designer
- Component palette
- Process palette
- Deploying a workflow
- Managing workflow definitions
- Examining the flow of process data
- Process variables, user-defined variables, enabling business activity monitoring
- Examining QPACs, anatomy and life cycle
- Configuring components and actions
- Working with Tools, Core and Standards-based components
- Introducing workflow management
- Monitoring workflows and managing errors
- Managing stalled actions and branches
- Preparing for deployment
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Prerequisites * A basic understanding of XML data structure and components * A familiarity with Java and SQL Statements * A basic understanding of web services and of service-oriented architecture * A basic understanding of Active Directory domains and organizational units
Certificate of Completion and Course Manual Provided
- Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation/reschedule policy requires notification at least 10 business days before the class start date for a full refund. Please note that you are responsible for notifying NTG of your inability to attend class or you will be invoiced for the full payment.
Should you need to cancel in less than 10 business days before the start of the class, you will be given a 100% credit towards a future class that must be taken within 6 months of the start of the original class. If you are not able to reschedule to a future class, you will be charged 50% of the upfront registration fee.
Classes are subject to cancellation by NTG up to two weeks prior to the class date. It is important to keep this in mind before you purchase a non-refundable airline ticket.
- Map & Reviews
New Toronto Group
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 239 times.