In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
- Course Outline
If you have been using Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 as a communications tool, then you know how to send a mail message; schedule appointments and meetings; and create contacts, tasks, and notes. In this course, you will customize your Outlook environment, Calendar, mail, folders, and also track, share, assign, and quickly locate various Outlook items.
Course Outline Setting Calendar Options
• Set Work Days and Times
• Display an Additional Time Zone
• Set Availability Options
Customizing Message Options
• Modify Message Settings
• Modify Delivery Options
• Change the Message Format
• Notify Others that You Will Be Out of the Office
• Create a Distribution List
• Insert a Hyperlink
Tracking Work Activities Using the Journal
• Automatically Record a Journal Entry
• Manually Record a Journal Entry
• Modify a Journal Entry
• Assign a Task
• Reply to a Task Request
• Send a Task Update
• Track Assigned Tasks
Sharing Folder Information
• Specify Folder Permissions
• Delegate Access to Folders
• Access Another User's Folder
• Send Calendar Information in an Email Message
Customizing the Outlook Environment
• Customize the Toolbar
• Create a New Toolbar
• Customize the Menu Bar
• Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
• Customize the To-Do Bar
• Create a Folder Home Page
Locating Outlook Items
• Sort Messages Using Multiple Criteria
• Find Messages
• Find Outlook Items Using Multiple Criteria
• Filter Messages
• Organize Messages
• Manage Junk Email
Working with Public Folders
• Create a Public Folder
• Add Users to a Public Folder
• Post Information in a Public Folder
• Send an Email Message to a Public Folder
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Outlook Level 1 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Students are required to give notice if they are unable to attend their class:
2 weeks (10 full business days) or longer prior to training date = full refund
1 to 2 weeks (5 - 9 full business days) prior to training date = 50% of course fee refund
Less than 1 week (4 full business days or fewer) prior to training date = 0% refund
NOTE: You may substitute classes or students at any time.
- Map & Reviews
New Era Technology Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 967 times.