Mastering the rules of grammar is a foundation for all business communications. Especially in this digital age, the basis of accurate & effective writing is being lost in the informality of emailing, texting & tweeting. This hands-on course reviews the..
- Course Outline
Good grammar is just good business.
Mastering the rules of grammar is a foundation for all business communications. Especially in this digital age, the basis of accurate and effective writing is being lost in the informality of emailing, texting and tweeting. This hands-on course reviews the often forgotten rules of grammar to ensure your business writing is polished and professional.Learning Objectives
- Understand the importance of grammar and write grammatically correct business documents
- Use punctuation and style rules correctly
- Produce clear and concise sentences
- Proofread professional documents more accurately
- Build trust and credibility through your word choice
- Project a professional image in your written correspondence
- Draft messages with great confidence
- Establish a high standard of written communication for yourself and your organization
- Proofread your writing and the writing of others with authority
- Hands-on activities to engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Individual coaching and feedback from an expert practitioner
- In-class assessments to evaluate your skill level
Who Should Attend
All business professionals who want to express their ideas with clarity and professionalism.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1400 times.