Step back & think! Asking the right questions before you make decisions is a key competency which distinguishes you & your organization from the pack. Through hands-on practice & immediate feedback, explore the art of applying critical thinking to a busi
- Course Outline
Master the art of critical thinking to make better business decisions.
Step back and think! Asking the right questions before you make decisions is a key competency which distinguishes you and your organization from the pack. Through hands-on practice and immediate feedback, explore the art of applying critical thinking to a business setting.
- Promote critical thinking as a valuable process in the workplace
- Use critical thinking skills when making business decisions and taking action
- Recognize and counter typical assumptions made in business situations
- Evaluate arguments with objectivity and transparency; distinguish between fact and opinion
- Draw conclusions based on facts and validated information
- Select specific tools to use when conducting critical thinking
- Gain a competitive edge by becoming a critical thinker in your workplace
- Recognize and build on your strengths
- Accurately understand and respond to situations
- Have confidence in your decisions
- Build a leadership team that makes sound decisions
- Self assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Job aid(s) and tip sheets to take back to the workplace
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Sample templates and tools you can use in the workplace
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Models, application, skills practice
NOTE: Before attending this session, you will receive a link to the online Watson Glaser®II Critical Thinking Appraisal. You must complete the assessment to participate fully in this seminar.
Who Should Attend
Leaders and business professionals who are required to apply critical thinking to daily and 'big picture' issues and challenges.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
12 PDUs RIBO Credits: Management Skills 12 hours
- Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a seminar for which you have paid and are confirmed and cannot find a substitute to take your place, notify us by email or fax no later than 15 business days prior to your session's start date to transfer or for a complete refund.
If you cancel with 15 business days or less before the start date of that course, and cannot find a replacement for yourself, you will be liable for the entire seminar fee. Once your payment has been received and a cancellation administration fee of $250 has been paid, you will receive one courtesy transfer to use in any future Canadian Management Centre seminar* of equal or lesser value. The complimentary transfer must be used within one year of the original cancelled session. We will also work with you if the courtesy transfer needs to be substituted within your organization.
For cancellations received 5 business days or less in advance of the session start date or if you fail to attend without notifying us in writing, in fairness to all attendees, neither a refund nor a courtesy transfer will be issued.
- Map & Reviews
Canadian Management Centre
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2054 times.