- Course Outline
- Data types, literals, and variables
- Operators, control structures, and functions
- Event handling, regular expressions, and form validation
- What Versions? What Browsers?
- Syntactical Details
- Generating HTML and Printing Output
- About Debugging
- Data Types
- Bugs to Watch For
- Interacting with the User Exercises
- Types of Operators Number, String, or Boolean?
- Datatype Conversion
- Special Operators
- Control Structures, Blocks, and Compound Statements
- What Is a Function?
- What Are Objects?
- User-Defined Objects
- Manipulating Objects
- What Are Core Objects?
- Array Objects
- Array Properties and Methods
- The Date Object
- The Math Object
- What Is a Wrapper Object?
- The Document Object Model
- Introduction to Forms
- Introduction to Images
- Introduction to Links
- Introduction to Event Handlers
- Handling a Window or Frame Event
- Handling Mouse Events
- Handling Link Events
- Handling a Form Event
- Handling Key Events: onKeyPress, onKeyDown, and onKeyUp
- Handling Error Events
- The event Object
- What Is a Regular Expression?
- Creating a Regular Expression
- Getting Control—The Metacharacters
- Form Validation with Regular Expressions
- What Are Cookies?
- What Is Dynamic HTML?
- What Is a Style Sheet?
- Types of Style Sheets
- HTML Documents: A Basic Introduction
- Intro to the Intro
- What Is HTML? HTML Tags
- The Minimal HTML Document
- Character Formatting
- Adding Comments
- Case Sensitivity
- Graphics and Images
- Metatags, Cascading Style Sheets, and Java
- Looking Behind the Scenes (or, What Did We Do Before the Right-Click?)
- What About Frames?
- CGI and Perl: They Hyper Dynamic Duo
- What Is CGI?
- Internet Communication Between Client and Server
- Creating a Web Page with HTML
- How HTML and CGI Work Together
- Log Files
- Where to Find CGI Applications
- Getting Information Into and Out of the CGI Script
- Processing Forms with CGI
- The CGIpm Module
This course may not be Guaranteed to Run. In the training industry, especially when it comes to niche training courses, a provider sometimes may cancel a scheduled course. This happens due to lack of registrations.
Various providers have various thresholds for running a course. When a course is scheduled, it is by default tentative. Once the required number of registrations has been reached, the course will become confirmed.
When you register for this course you will be contacted by the trainer to confirm that this course is running. If you would like to find out if this course is running BEFORE registering please call us at 1-877-313-8881.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Knowledge of HTML is recommended
- A take-home copy of the courseware and/or textbook(s) and example/lab files.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated. Often, continental breakfast is also included.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation and Reschedule Policy is:
* Full refund if you notify us two weeks ahead
* Half-refund if you notify us a week ahead
* No refund if you don't notify us at all or let us know too late (within a week of the class)
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 334 times.