As the person responsible for maximizing productivity, you need to be able to take full advantage of your blackberry. This 2 hour accessible & comprehensive seminar will empower you how to turn your Blackberry into the productivity boosting tool you...
- Course Outline
To increase productivity, you and your team have been given BlackBerrys. Studies show that BlackBerrys can help save time. But as you've experienced first-hand the opposite seems to be true. You know there are probably shortcuts and tips to help you save time, but what are they? As the person responsible for maximizing productivity, you need to be able to take full advantage of your blackberry. This 2 hour accessible and comprehensive seminar will empower you how to turn your Blackberry into the productivity boosting tool you know if can be.
In an ideal world you and your team would grasp the wide range of Blackberry features as soon as the device comes out of its box. Instead you end up hanging up on clients, searching the entire menu just to reply to a message, taking unnecessary steps to access voice mail, and wasting precious time re-typing the same phrases into messages and emails. You know this can all be automatedbut how? The 500 page manuals, with their confusing terminology and ineffective illustrations, are not much help. What you really need is an expert who understands the best practices. Up until now that's been tough to find - there's no one on your team with the expertise, and hiring a consultant costs a small fortune. Finding affordable training from someone with the experience to help is difficult and time consuming.
Lucky for you the search is over. This seminar will team you up with one of Canada's foremost experts on using Blackberry's effectively. She will guide you through the different functions of your phone and teach you best practices for increasing productivity. Not only that, but it will only take two hours and the seminar is delivered remotely allowing you or your distributed team to attend from the comfort of their home or office. And best of all - it's priced right!
This webinar will increase your productivity, decrease your wireless bills and reduce the number of calls to your support desk.
There are 6 main benefits of attending this seminar. You will learn:
- Time saving tips allowing you to focus on your job and not on how your BlackBerry works
- How to understand the difference between PIN Messaging, BlackBerry Messenger(BBM), Text (SMS) Messaging and which services costs you more money
- To navigate quickly through your emails, calendar and phone
- How to avoid hanging up on clients, friends or family
- To multitask on your BlackBerry
- To take control of your Blackberry instead of letting it take control of you
You should definitely attend this seminar if you are a
- Lawyers Accountant, Broker
- Sales Staff
- Small Business Owner
- Business or Life Coach
- CEO, COO, CIO
- IT manager
- A BlackBerry owner
This training pertains to TrackBall/Pad Blackberries only (No Storms/Track Wheel/Torch)
What you will learn at this seminar:
- What do BIS, BES, DTM, PIN, BBM, SMS, WIFI all mean and why it could be costly not knowing.
- Why you should know what uses data on your BlackBerry and how it could save you money.
- Overall optimization of your BlackBerry that will help you be more efficient.
- Little known features, such as learning how you can type out your full company name by only typing two letters. Now that is a time saver!
- Optimizing Message (Email) settings and a ton of shortcuts and hot keys that will teach you quick tricks like how to get to the top of a message fast or one key to reply.
- Optimizing Phone settings which will save you time as you learn how to quickly set up a speed dial, press one button to call your voicemail, to name just a few.
- Optimizing Calendar settings so you can quickly go to a date with the press of a key or quickly see what is happening on April 14, 2018.
- Find out how your Cont acts should really be set up so you no longer spend time trying to find that one persons email and also learn how to map from your address book.
- How to troubleshoot your BlackBerry issues. Learn steps that solve 90% of device problems, no more calling support!
- Have you own questions answered during our Q and A portion
About our seminar leader (s): Darci LaRocque is the Owner and Principal Trainer at Swirl Solutions. She was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year in 2009 and a 2010 FWE E-Series graduate. Darci is a regular on Get Connected TV and has been profiled in many national papers and published in magazines and association newsletters.
Darci designs and delivers presentations that will help take you to the next level. She has a unique style that is interactive, insightful, and entertaining.
What you will receive at the seminar:
- Your own Swirl Solutions Tips and Tricks brochure so you will not have to take notes during this interactive webinar
- Training from a BlackBerry Certified (BCSS) trainer who knows the reality of owning a BlackBerry
- Special partner discounts to save you even more money
- Free access to Swirl Solutions TV tips and monthly BlackBerry News Newsletter
- Free access to the Swirl Solutions Blog that offers BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad and Microsoft tips
Hear it from our past participants: " Thanks Darci for keeping in touch so well, and for all the tips and ideas you send in your newsletters. I LOVE my Blackberry Tour, but I have to admit, there were a few things that I just could not 'get' until I sat in on your course. I think I've taken three now, and they are always full of time-savers and organizational tips, which I really appreciate. You are really good at what you do, and I plan to sign up again for a refresher."
Deb Robson, RE/MAX Westcoast, Richmond BC
" Wow, I have used a Berry for over 8 years and had no clue about some of these shortcuts!"
Mike Wallis, Sales, Flynn Canada
"The tricks that Swirl Solutions taught in training drastically improved my efficiency on my BlackBerry."
Kent Hawkins, Alliance One
"A very good start at making my BlackBerry more useful on a day to day basis, particularly with arranging and managing my schedule."
Norm Higgins , Vice President, CH2M HILL
"Clear, concise, and very helpful. You will profit from the "need-to-know" information Darci LaRocque shares. This fast paced workshop will benefit all REALTORS. You will increase your efficiency, and save on operating costs."
John Houlihan, Sutton Group, Director of Education
"I found Darci to be very patient, knowledgeable and helpful. She was very considerate of my general lack of knowledge and adapted the training to meet my immediate needs successfully!"
Chris Vincent , Managing Director, Chris Vincent and Associates
Our Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied or you don't think you will save at least 10 minutes a day, we will happily refund your money.
Harness the enormous power that the Blackberry has to offer busy professionals! Spend 2 hours and gain countless hours of productive time in return!
Miss this seminar and you'll miss
- Finding out how to use the other 90% of your BlackBerry.
- Getting a better return on your BlackBerry investment.
- Learning how to stop hanging up on people and learn to multitask using your BlackBerry.
- Learning over 50 shortcuts to help you save time during your busy day.
- Finding out how to stop pressing that key that activates the voice telling you to Say a command
- Finding out whether to use PIN, BBM, SMS or Email when you travel.
If your happy with the way you use your Blackberry now then do not attend this course. However, if you are tired of wasting time and missing out on the benefits that come from using a Blackberry the do not miss out on this exciting, engaging, interactive and effective way to harness the enormous power that the Blackberry has to offer busy professionals! Spend 2 hours and gain countless hours of productive time in return. Its no secret that the Blackberry has extensive functionality that goes unused, simply because people dont know its there. We'll teach you what tools and shortcuts are available and exactly how to use them. By the end of our sessions, you will leave the room well-equipped to take advantage of their new knowledge!
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise on your confirmation all sales are final, cancellations more than 72 hours in advance will receive a credit to be used towards a future training class. Cancellations within 72 hours result in a loss of registration fee.
- Map & Reviews
Last Minute Training
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 545 times.