With today's increased demand & volume, we need to organize ourselves to make the most of the fixed amount of time we are given. This workshop will help you zero in on the areas that will provide you with the greatest return...
- Course Start Date: Oct. 5
- Location: Toronto
- Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (Note on end times)
- Duration: 1 Day
on the number or students and pace of the class.
It is important to allow for the class to run a little bit longer,
or finish a little sooner, than expected.
- Delivery Method(s):Instructor Led
- Seats Available: YES
- Category:Time Management Skills Training
that provides you with the quality training that
you have come to expect, and combines it with
flexible learning and a self paced environment.
For more information click here.
- Course Outline
With today’s increased demand and volume, we need to organize ourselves to make the most of the fixed amount of time we are given. This workshop will help participants zero in on the areas that will provide them with the greatest return. Participants will develop the methods and strategies to step out of the states of disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
• To increase effectiveness in planning and organizing personal and organizational tasks.
• To formulate goals, identify key activities and set priorities.
• To set and manage realistic time lines
• To explore time/personal organizational tools
Establishing Goals And Priorities
• Getting And Staying Organized
• The 80/20 Rule Of Productivity
• Connecting Goals To Daily Action Plans
• Using Time Management Tools
• Working On What Counts
• Staying In Control
• Increasing Focused Productive Time
• Controlling Interruptions
• Minimizing Anxiety And Procrastination
• Controlling The Workday
• Organizing Your Work Area
• Using ‘Ticklers” And Prompts
• Organizing Electronic Mail
• Avoiding Crisis
• Managing A Crisis
• Unclogging Bottlenecks
• The Investment Of Time Vs The Benefit
• How You Spend Your Time Vs How You Should
• Creating Time For Creativity And Well-Being
Methodology • Instructor Presentation
• Full-Group Discussion
• Small-Group Interaction
• Individual Exercises
• Practice Exercises
Value Added Option: Participants at each training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations with less than four weeks' notice are subject to the full fee. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
- Map & Reviews
Job Design Concepts Inc.
[ View Provider's Profile ]
4950 Yonge Street
Suite 802, 8th Floor
Canada M2N 6K1
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
Registration is fast, and will take approximately 3 minutes. There is no membership fee.
» You are also welcome to Make an Offer
In either case, our Make an Offer feature gives you the opportunity to name
your own price. Try it out, you might get lucky, just keep in mind it can
take up to 1 full business day to get a response!
This course currently does not have any dates other than this one scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates.
Not interested in this Course?
Tell us why:
This page has been viewed 108 times.