Business Start Up Training - Take the Up & Running Biz Launch Program in just 30 hours. Choose an evening program (10, three-hour evening sessions from 6 - 9 p.m.), or a weekend program (five Saturdays).
- Course Outline
Learn How to Run Your Small Business!
Guaranteed to make you a better entrepreneur.
Our popular 30-hour real-life small business training program will help you to build your dream enterprise. You'll learn how to run a small business, create a profitable business model, make key decisions, focus your marketing and develop a solid Business Plan.
Includes Unlimited BizCoaching - for life! Your program trainer becomes your personal Business Coach, available anytime to answer your questions, offer guidance, review your Business Plan and help you to achieve your goals.
Who should take this program? Anyone thinking about starting a small business, preparing to launch or currently running one for less than three years. Don't have an idea? The first session helps you to explore current trends and helps you to identify the perfect business for you.
The program (and its graduates) have been featured in The Toronto Star, The Toronto Sun, METRO, TALK-TV, Investment Television, MoneyLine TV, Rogers Television, Job Postings Magazine, Career Bound Magazine, Career Options Magazine & the Toronto Business Times.
Designed for any type of small business, our innovative program will help you:
- Develop a full Business Plan
- Cost & Price your products or services for maximum profit
- Identify sources of financing to start or grow your biz
- Understand GST, PST, Income & Employer taxes
- Avoid common new business mistakes
- Attract & keep customers for life
- Develop your Mission Statement, business vision & set clear goals
- Conduct market research
- Learn how to generate free publicity
- Hire, train & manage employees
- Create a targeted Marketing Plan
- Be organized to get more done with less time & effort
- Develop a simple bookkeeping system
- Understand & prepare your own financial statements
- Stand above your competition with branding
- Understand legal issues & forms of organization
- Determine your Break-even Point
- Stay focused, motivated & disciplined
- Become an effective salesperson
- 200-page Small Biz Manual
- BizTOOLS CD with over 80 files, templates & documents
- Help to complete your Business Plan
- Biz Launch Entrepreneurship Certificate
- BizCoaching - during & after the program!
- Opportunity to network & learn from other new entrepreneurs
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- Cancellation Policy
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 226 times.