In this two day Seminar participants learn how to guide a team, a project, or an organization into a process of rapid delivery of valuable results. We will also focus on the role of the ScrumMaster (or Agile Project Manager) as an enabler of hyper-prod..
- Course Outline
most popular Agile certification! This two day course gives you the
foundations to be an effective ScrumMaster and contributes towards the
requirements of the Scrum Alliance's Certified ScrumMaster program. ...
DELIVERED by Berteig Consulting's own Mishkin Berteig!
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Remove obstacles that prevent teams from becoming high-performance.
- Enable a team to follow the Scrum process to deliver great products and continuously improve their quality.
- Describe Scrum to others including roles, meetings, artifacts and principles.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Certified ScrumMaster program.
- Introductions- Facilitation: Welcome and Introductions - Lecture: Scrum Certification, Classroom Expectations - Handout: Notes (Questions, Information, Insights, Action Items) - Exercise: Generating Questions
- Waterfall/Lean/Agile Simulation- Simulation: show how Agile methods can result in 400% productivity improvement
- Scrum Process Overview- Handout: The Scrum Process - Lecture: The Scrum Process - Practice: Explaining Scrum - Multi-Media: Quality in Scrum - Exercise: Improving Quality - Lecture: Scrum Is/Is Not - Handout: Scrum Rules of Thumb - Discussion: Scrum Rules of Thumb - Lecture: Scrum Team vs. Not Scrum Team - Handout: Scrum Team Room - Discussion: Scrum Team Room - Discussion: Scrum Process Q&A
- Self-Organizing Teams Exercise- Exercise: show how Agile methods dramatically change teamwork
- The ScrumMaster Role- Exercise: Qualities of a ScrumMaster - Handout: The ScrumMaster - Self-Evaluation - Exercise: The ScrumMaster " Self-Evaluation - Discussion: Clarifications - Lecture: Removing Obstacles - Handout: The Scrum Administrator - Exercise: Mapping the ScrumMaster Role to Traditional Roles
- Scrum Maturity and the Definition of "Done"- Discussion: Junior vs. Senior Team - Lecture: Definition of "Done" - Exercise: "Done" for You - Lecture: "Done" and Agile Maturity
- In-Depth Simulation-Lecture: Introducing the Project- -Handout: Product Information and Project Schedule -Exercise: Initial Product Backlog -Handout: User Stories -Lecture: User Stories -Exercise: 407 User Stories -Exercise: Generating User Stories -Exercise: Splitting User Stories -Lecture: The "Bucket System" -Handout: Planning Game Cards -Exercise: Estimating Value -Lecture: The "Planning Game" -Exercise: Estimating Effort -Lecture: Calculating ROI -Exercise: Prioritization -Exercise: Velocity and Release Planning -Facilitation: Preparing for Project Execution -Exercise: Sprint One -Exercise: Sprint One Review -Lecture: Retrospectives and Action Items -Exercise: Retrospective -Facilitation: Four ScrumMasters -Exercise: Sprint Two -Exercise: Sprint Two Review -Facilitation: Project Debrief
- Graduation- What Did You Learn? - Certification - Feedback Forms
This course is ideal for those who desire to create high-performance product development teams. Team leads, project managers and functional or line managers all can benefit from understanding Scrum's amazing transformational power and the critical role of the ScrumMaster. If you are a member of the Project Management Institute, this course counts for 14 PDU's and as part of the requirements towards the PMI-ACP designation.
What is included in the ScrumMaster Certification (CSM)?
The Certified ScrumMaster training that we offer includes all the materials that are needed to complete the training part of the certification (part 1/2). There is no extra fees for the online test (part 2/2), it is included in your registration with us. Once you have completed the training, you will receive an email within 2 weeks to complete the remaining step to get your certification.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
This course counts for 14 PDU's and as part of the requirements towards the PMI-ACP designation.
- Cancellation Policy
If you have paid, and it is more than two weeks before the course start date, then you will be issued a full refund. If it is two weeks or less before the course start date then you will be offered a 50% credit towards a spot in a future course depending on space available and no refund will be issued. If you have an invoice outstanding, but have not yet paid, we do expect full payment of the invoice if you cancel two weeks or less before the course start date.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 11790 times.