- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Access- private, one on one training - INTERMEDIATE level
You’ve started using MS Access but you know you can do more. You want to know how to use its more advanced functions. Our private one on one training will target the areas you need help with and teach you what you need to know quickly and effectively
- Course Outline
You’ve started using MS Access but you know you can do more. You want to know how to use its more advanced functions. Our private one on one training will target the areas you need help with and teach you what you need to know quickly and effectively.
Ideally doing creating a complex database would be easy. You would know all of the features and be able to fully utilize the tools provided.
Instead you find yourself spending a lot of time looking up instructions and trying to figure out how to do things using online help.
Really you just need someone to spend a little time with you to teach you the things you don't know - quickly and affordably.
That has been difficult up until now since you don't have time to spend taking a full day seminar, or even a series of evening seminars. Even then, most of those seminars cover materials you already know.
Fortunately by using our one on one private training you can get the exact learning you need, only the learning you need, in a shorter time and without leaving your office.Here are the 5 main benefits of attending this seminar:
- You will learn only what you need to learn - not what someone else needs to learn
- You will get private one on one instruction.
- All of the focus wil be on you and your needs.
- You won't have to leave the office.
- More training, taught more effectively, in a shorter period of time.
- Installing the NORTHWIND Database
- Normalizing Data
- Establishing Relationships
- Working with Indexes and Data Types
- Joining Tables
- Creating Action Queries, Parameter Queries ating a Table
- Creating Calculated Columns in Queries
- Creating Date Entry Forms and Pop-up Forms
- Working with Sub-forms
- Working with Switchboards
- Working with Standard Reports, Pop-up Reports, Sub-reports and Report Snapshots
- Developing Data Access Pages
- Creating Pivot-Tables and Pivot-charts
- Creating Pivot-table and Pivot-chart Forms
- Linking to External Data Sources
- Importing Data into ACCESS
- Exporting Data from ACCESS
- Using the Expression Builder
- Using common built-in functions
JN Software was exceptionally flexible and able to work quickly on a large project crucial to my program at the XVI International AIDS Conference. Surprisingly, they were not only able to create a comprehensive computer program, but also able to teach me how to use it! I will definitely call on JN Software to assist me in the future.Christine Johnston,Volunteer Coordinator, AIDS 2006 Local Host Secretariat XVI Internationa1 About our seminar leader (s):
Joy Neuhold is a Certified Adult Educator who has spent the last 5+ years helping computer users throughout Canada improve their skills by conducting one-on-one training sessions both online and on-site. As an entrepreneur, she built JN Software Consulting from the ground up into a business that now helps numerous medium business, small business and individual clients meet their Software Training, Website Design and Database Development needs. Joy explains,” “My favorite thing about training is to watch someone’s face when they have been struggling with a problem and suddenly they get it! Then to see how proud of themselves they are.” When asked what she enjoys about having her own company Joy explains, “I enjoy the freedom of meeting new peo
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A short phone conversation with the trainer to establish your training needs. Cancellation Policy JN Software Consulting works hard to schedule our training around your life, for your convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policies. – Less than 24 hours notice: Full quoted fee – Less than 48 hours notice: 50% of quoted fee – Less than 5 business days notice: 20% of quoted fee – Clients will incur a $40 charge for any NSF cheques.
- Cancellation Policy
JN Software Consulting works hard to schedule our training and other services around your life, for your
convenience. With that in mind we have the following cancellation policy for all booked training.Â
- Â Less than 48 hours: Full quoted feeÂ
- Â Less than 5 business days: 20% of quoted feeÂ
- NSF Charge Policy
Clients will incur a $40 charge for any NSF cheques
- Map & Reviews
JN Software Consulting
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1052 times.