This 1 day certification program is packed with information to help you & your staff become the best coaches they can be. Team-leaders will learn how to analyze and adjust the way in which they communicate with their staff.
- Course Outline
Most organizations would say that their company has a "coaching culture" and that the number one priority of its team leaders is to coach. However, studies show that number of centres where this is a reality is very low. It comes as no surprise that those centres which do have a real coaching culture have the lowest attrition, the most motivated staff and are the best at satisfying the demands of their customers. Staff job descriptions almost always include the fact that they do coaching. However, upon further probing, we consistently discover that the quality and quantity of coaching are inadequate for producing the results that would be expected from an effective coaching program. So why is it that coaching simply isn't being done and done effectively?
Here are few of the reasons we have discovered:
- Team-leaders don't know what to do beyond the basics of pointing out what the agent did wrong
- Team-leaders are apprehensive to coach, since so often it does simply involve pointing out what the agent did wrong, and then dealing with the agent's defensiveness
- Agents believe that they don't like to be coached and this belief is reinforced by ineffectively handled coaching processes
- Team Leaders have so many other things to do that coaching is crowded off their itinerary
- Team-leaders and reps don't understand why coaching is important, so it does not have a high priority
- QA staff do the coaching without an understanding of how to coach effectively
This program is designed to teach you how to:
• Transition your coaching process into a dynamic and engaging experience
• To help agents fine-tune their performance so that the satisfaction of the agents and their customer can soar
• To objectively assess elements of a customer contact and calibrate to ensure intra-coach consistency
Highlights You Will Learn
• How to use questions to create agent ownership of their own performance – so they can self-coach on each and every call, not just the ones the coach listens to
• How to meaningfully measure and communicate performance improvement through clarifying and objectifying call quality standards
• How to guide the agent into providing their own feedback an committing to their own improvement
• How to conduct a ‘positive coaching' process and lead a ‘positive coaching' meeting
• How to anticipate and manage agent reactions to the coaching process
• How to appropriately adapt your coaching style so communications with agents is optimal
• How to understanding and deal with negative behaviours in the coaching session
• How to handle those difficult coach/employee conversations
• How to effectively motivate and coach your low performers
• How to coach your best to perform even better
• How to recognize and benefit from the differences between coaching, training and managing
Learn how 'best practice' contact centres/customer service departments/help desk coach staff for success. Understand how to establish an effective and positive coaching relationship that will yield measurable performance improvement in a multi-channel environment.
Building on the principles and practices; this course will show how to match your coaching style to the preferred communication style of each individual. Challenge yourself with more complex coaching scenarios.
Who Should Attend?
This program will benefit Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and others who want to practice their coaching skills to be more effective. Teams members who want to increase coordination, communication, and collaboration to enable increased productivity.
- Prerequisites & Certificates
A Certificate of Completion will be presented after the course. .
This course qualifies towards your Certified Client Service Professional© designation.
The Client Service Professional© designation program offers participants with the tools, techniques, and effective customer service skills required in today's demanding work environment. Completion of CSPN's certification process confers the right to use the title Customer Service Professional and right to use the initials CSP© after one's name.
The objective of CSPN's certification process is to ensure that those Customer Service professionals who complete the accredited courses have the knowledge and skills to competently perform their function in the organization.
Completion of SIX of the following accredited programs is one of the four components required for the Client Service Professional Designation. Please call or email us to get a brochure that explains in detail the process:
- Delivering Responsive Customer Service
- Managing Difficult Clients and Situations
- Leadership & Management
- Coaching for Performance ONE of the following course options:
- Service that Sells
- Conflict Resolution
- Thriving Through Change and Transition and ONE of the following course options:
- Contact Centre Operations Leadership & Management
- Effective Facilitation
- Train The Trainer
- Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to event will be refunded in full minus $100.00 administration fee). Cancellations made 1-2 weeks prior to event, will receive 50% refund. Less than 1 week prior to program start, no refund. Replacements are welcome. Note: CSPN has the right to cancel or reschedule its venues due to unforeseen circumstances. If a workshop cancellation occurs, CSPN will refund in full any payments that have been made for that event.
- Map & Reviews
Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN)
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1134 times.