Our two-day program is an in-depth program ideal for supervisors and team leads who are ready to take the next steps in their professional development.
- Course Outline
1. Learn effective communication skills to improve the agent’s ability to deal with customers and co-workers.
2. Identify and practice strategies for effectively managing difficult customer situations.
3. Be better prepared to ask the right questions leading to higher problem resolution on first contact.
4. Formulate customer information for effective use in a team environment.
5. Understand stress and build a personal coping strategy.
Ideal Candidates Our two-day program is an in-depth program ideal for supervisors and team leads who are ready to take the next steps in their professional development.
Benefits 1. Make agents more productive in a team environment
2. Reduce agent turnover
3. Improve Customer Satisfaction
Day 1 Module 1 - Satisfying the Client
- ICSA Introduction
- Clients’ rights
- Barriers to communication
- Verbal Skills
- Good listening skills
- Questioning skills
- Overview of client-supplier relationships
- How to be an effective team member
- Behaviour types
- How to respond to an aggressive client:
- Non-assertive (passive) behaviour
- Assertive behaviour
- Act assertively on the job
- Consequences of conflict
- Negative attitudes
- Active listening Skills
- Telephone techniques
- Voice quality & stereotyped perceptions
- Client support summary
- Difficult Customer exercises
- Defining stress
- Bodily responses to stress
- Symptoms of stress
- The modern physiological warnings
- The psychological warnings
- The “Wellness Wheel”
- Building a personal stress management plan
- Developing coping strategies
- Problem solving process
2. Setting priorities
3. Understanding the facts
4. Determine what changed
5. Determine possible alternatives
6. Select most effective alternative
7. Implement the solution
8. Verify the solution
9. Proactive problem solving
Service delivery teams
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certification provided by the Toronto Chapter of the International Customer Service Association through the Advisory Council.
- Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to event will be refunded in full minus $100.00 administration fee). Cancellations made 1-2 weeks prior to event, will receive 50% refund. Less than 1 week prior to program start, no refund. Replacements are welcome. Note: CSPN has the right to cancel or reschedule its venues due to unforeseen circumstances. If a workshop cancellation occurs, CSPN will refund in full any payments that have been made for that event.
- Map & Reviews
Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN)
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 328 times.