In HDI Support Center Manager, you will explore how the support center's strategy drives everything the support center does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational processes, workforce management, and support center marketing.
- Course Outline
Leverage people, processes, and technology to meet service demands.
The support center manager is responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of the support organization while satisfying customer and business needs.
In HDI Support Center Manager, you will explore how the support center's strategy drives everything the support center does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational processes, workforce management, and support center marketing. Designed for both new and experienced support center managers, this course helps support center managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM) certification exam. Instructors reinforce core concepts of the certification standard and provide skills-building opportunities. The certification exam is included with your purchase and exam must be taken within 12 weeks of course completion.What You'll Learn
- Characteristics of an effective support center manager
- How to create service level agreements, operational level agreements, and standard operating procedures in support of a service catalog
- Steps to cost-benefit analysis, total cost of ownership, and calculating return on investment
- The relationships between IT service management processes
- The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning
- Benefits and challenges of self-service technologies
- Processes for building and managing effective security policies
- Staffing models
- The value of outsourcing
- Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams
- The metrics and key performance indicators essential to your performance reporting
- Experienced technical support professionals who must manage all day-to-day functions and master critical performance and customer service strategies
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager certification
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM)
1. The Support Center
- Past, Present, and Future
- Successful Support Centers
- Support Center Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Your Role as a Manager
- Your Role as a Support Center Leader
- Code of Conduct and the Support Center
- Effective Communication for a Manager
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiations
- Managing Stress
- Managing Time
- Building Your Team
- Managing Organizational Change
- The Strategic Perspective
- Building Your Support Center Strategy
- Key Elements of Vision and Mission Statements
- The Support Center as a Business
- IT Financial Management
- Quantifying Costs
- Metrics, Benchmarks, and KPIs - A Primer
- How is Support Center Infrastructure Determined?
- Service Delivery Methods
- Telephony Infrastructure
- Service Management Systems
- Self-Healing Technologies
- Selecting Your Support Center's Technology
- Foundations of Support Center Processes
- Service Level Management
- SLAs, OLAs, SOPs, and UCs
- Support and Restore
- Control and Release
- Service Delivery
- Evaluating Support Center Processes
- Collecting, Analyzing, and Reviewing Data
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Assurance Tools and Methods
- People Management
- Workforce Management
- Performance Management
- Professional Development
- Why Market the Support Center?
- Benefits of Marketing the Support Center
- Challenges of Marketing the Support Center
- How to Market the Support Center
- Marketing Opportunities
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Students should be familiar with the basic concepts of a support center. No previous HDI or STI Knowledge courses are required.
Certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 634 times.