In this course, you will create and modify tables, use Mail Merge, use styles for consistence and ease of formatting, and use existing templates to provide consistent editing and formatting.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course, you advance your beginning Microsoft Word 2000-2004 skills to the intermediate level. You will create and modify tables, use Mail Merge, use styles for consistence and ease of formatting, and use existing templates to provide consistent editing and formatting. You will also create custom form templates.
What You'll Learn
- Create and modify tables to organize data and enhance appearance
- Use the Mail Merge task pane with different data sources and main documents to create form letters, envelopes, and mailing labels
- Use styles to create consistently formatted documents and to facilitate changing paragraph and character formatting
- Use existing templates to provide consistent document editing and formatting, and create custom templates
- Perform Mail Merge tasks (creating form letters, envelopes, and mailing labels) using Word 2000
Those with basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/2002/2003
1. Creating and Managing Tables
- Creating Tables
- Modifying and Formatting Tables
- Form Letters
- Data Sources
- Mailing Labels
- Styles Overview
- Applying Paragraph Styles
- Modifying Styles
- Creating Styles
- Copying Styles
- Using Templates
- Creating Templates
- Creating Forms
- Protecting and Using Online Forms
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Microsoft Word 2000 - 2003 Level 1 (W1N1)
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1957 times.