In this course, you will learn how to customize Microsoft Project 2003 elements, including tables, views, and reports, create custom templates, create and use macros, display progress lines, assign tasks to resources, and many more.
- Course Outline
In this one-day course you will build your Project 2003 skills. You will learn how to customize Microsoft Project 2003 elements, including tables, views, and reports; create custom templates; create and use macros; display progress lines; assign tasks to resources; and modify resource information and update the resource pool. By the end of class, you will work on multiple projects, and import and export data.
What You'll Learn
- Customize Microsoft Project elements including tables, views, and reports
- Use sample templates, create custom templates, and use the Organizer to manage project elements
- Display progress lines, apply Earned Value tables, and conduct PERT Analysis
- Use and creating Import/Export maps
- Create master projects, insert and work with subprojects, and create links to external tasks
- Assign tasks to resources from a resource pool, modify resource information, and update the resource pool
- Introduce rollup task bars, hyperlinks, custom WBS codes, and macros
- Use Project 2003's Help features effectively and learn to use Project 2003 shortcuts
Those who are familiar with Project 2003 and want to learn more advanced Project features
1. Customizing Tables, Views, and Reports
- Custom Project Elements
- Custom Tables
- Custom Views
- Custom Reports
- Sample Templates
- Custom Templates
- The Organizer
- Progress Lines
- Earned Value Analysis
- PERT Analysis
- Importing and Exporting Files
- Using Import/Export Maps
- Master Projects and Subprojects
- Working with Multiple Projects
- Linking Tasks Across Projects
- Resource Pools
- Working with Resource Pools
- Rollup Task Bars
- Customizing WBS Codes
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Project 2003 Level 1 or equivalent knowledge
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2608 times.