In this 1/2 day course, you will explore the new interface commands and learn to customize the PowerPoint 2007 environment. This course covers the commonly used new features for a typical user.
- Course Outline
In this ½ day course, you will explore the new interface commands and learn to customize the PowerPoint 2007 environment. This course covers the commonly used new features for a typical user. Due to the nature of this course and the minimal prerequisites, there are other more advanced new features that are not covered in depth.
What You'll Learn
- Explore the new interface components of PowerPoint and customize the PowerPoint environment
- Enhance a presentation by applying custom layouts and themes
- Create dynamic presentations by applying advanced text and graphic effects
- Finalize a presentation by customizing slide shows, securing the presentation, and saving the presentation
Experienced PowerPoint users who have worked with earlier versions of Microsoft Office PowerPoint, ideally Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, and who have upgraded to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
1. Exploring the PowerPoint Environment
- Explore the User Interface
- Work with the Ribbon
- Work with Contextual Tabs
- Use the PowerPoint Galleries
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Work with Themes
- Apply Rich Text and Typography Effects
- Enhance Presentations with Graphic Effects
- Enhance Table Layout
- Work with Charts
- Customize Slide Shows
- Secure Presentations
- Save a Presentation
Appendix B: Enhanced File and Compatibility Features in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Powerpoint, preferable 2003 or XP and familiarity with the Internet
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 286 times.