In this one-day instructor-led course, you will use PowerPoint 2007 to organize and create polished presentations using outlines, layouts, formatting tools, and graphics.
- Course Outline
In this one-day instructor-led course, you will use PowerPoint 2007 to organize and create polished presentations using outlines, layouts, formatting tools, and graphics. During the course of the class, you will produce your own on-screen slideshow using these techniques.
What You'll Learn
- Identify PowerPoint 2007 screen elements and terms to use the program efficiently
- Use outlines to organize the text of your presentations
- Display a consistent look throughout presentations by using slide themes and the theme Slide Master
- Enhance your presentations by using PowerPoint 2007 layouts and formatting tools
- Modify your presentations for a more organized display of information
- Polish presentations by adding WordArt, SmartArt, and objects, and inserting pictures
- Produce an on-screen slide show
Those who are new to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
1. Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Starting Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Getting Familiar with the Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Application Window
- Navigating the Ribbon Using the Mouse
- Navigating the Ribbon Using the Keyboard
- Viewing Screen Tips
- Using PowerPoint 2007 Help
- Opening a Presentation
- Running a Slide Show
- Creating a New Presentation
- Working with a Title Slide
- Adding a New Slide
- Savings and Closing a Presentation
- Saving and Running a Slide Show
- Applying/Changing Slide Layout
- Resetting Slide Layout
- Changing Slide Orientation
- Changing to Slide Sorter View
- Deleting, Moving and Copying Slides
- Working with Pictures
- Working with ClipArt
- Working with WordArt
- Working with SmartArt
- Applying Themes
- Modifying Themes
- Customizing Title Master
- Customizing Title Master
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Vista
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
We have not received any reviews specific to this course as yet, however here are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 16264 times.