- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Access 2007 Level 2 - Advanced Database Design (D172)
In this instructor-led course, you will advance your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2007. You will learn how to insert and delete text to edit a document, then select different views, and print the document.
- Course Outline
In this instructor-led course, you will advance your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2007. You will learn how to insert and delete text to edit a document, then select different views, and print the document. You will create advanced reports using controls, grouping, subforms, calculations, graphic images, and charts. Finally, you will work with and create web-based objects.
What You'll Learn
- Overview of the databases that will be used during the course
- Insert and delete text to edit a document, then print the document and select different views
- Enhance tables by creating lookups
- Create advanced forms by adding controls, subforms, calculations, and graphic images
- Create advanced reports by adding controls, grouping, subforms, calculations, graphic images, and charts
- Work with and create web-based objects
Those who are familiar with Microsoft Office Access 2007 fundamentals and want to expand their skill set
1. Database Overview
- Database Overview
- Copying a Database Object
- Lookup Fields
- Creating a Lookup
- Query Overview
- The Query Wizard
- Nested Queries
- Query Joins
- Making Table Queries
- Appending Queries
- Summary Queries
- Crosstab Queries
- Form Design
- Form Properties
- Advanced Calculations
- Customizing Forms
- Designing Reports
- Sorting and Grouping
- Layout Properties
- Graphic Reports
- Chart Wizard
- Working with Web Pages
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 13435 times.