- Microsoft Access Training Seminars and Courses
- Microsoft Access 2000 - 2003 Level 1 - Data Entry Reports (D1N1A)
In this introductory course, you will learn to identify and work with the components of a database using Microsoft Access 2000-2003.
- Course Outline
In this introductory course, you will learn to identify and work with the components of a database using Microsoft Access 2000-2003. You will also create several types of queries, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries. You will create several types of reports, enhance them, and print preview reports.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the components of a database, and work with those components
- Open a table, find information stored there, and enter data
- Create several query types, edit and run queries, and use action and calculation queries
- Create several report types, enhance reports, and print and preview reports
- Preview and print database objects, and change the page setup options
New users of Access 2000/2002/2003
1. The Basics
- Database Concepts
- Getting Started
- Working with Objects
- Table Concepts
- Viewing Data in Tables
- Changing the Datasheet Appearance
- Entering and Editing Data
- Applying Filters
- Using the Query Wizard
- Creating Queries in Design View
- Selecting and Sorting in a Query
- Action Queries
- Parameter Queries
- Creating Reports
- Using the Report Wizard
- Previewing Reports
- Changing Report Designs
- Control Operations
- Error Checking
- Control Attributes Printing
- Printing Objects
- Page Setup Options
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Working knowledge of Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, or Windows 2000
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 2223 times.