- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator Boot Camp
In this intensive test-preparation program where the goal is certification, you will receive targeted lectures based on the Microsoft domains of knowledge for the certification exams.
- Course Outline
Earn the certification for the latest release of Windows.
This Boot Camp will prepare qualified Microsoft professionals to earn the Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 certification. In this intensive test-preparation program where the goal is certification, you will receive targeted lectures based on the Microsoft domains of knowledge for the certification exams. This Boot Camp includes all the exams needed for certification, along with one free retake voucher for each exam if needed. A fast-paced, rapid review session prior to each exam covers key material, providing comprehensive exam preparation.
You Will Take These Exams:
- 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring
- 70-686: PRO: Windows 7, Desktop Administrator
Students who take the MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator Boot Camp from Global Knowledge will be issued a free retake exam voucher, if needed. Should any student fail the initial exam, he or she will be eligible to receive a second exam voucher.
What You'll Learn
- Key topics and concepts tested on the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 exams
- Structure of the exams and the most effective test-taking strategies
- Use the Transcender test-preparation software to reinforce learning objectives, validate current knowledge, and review the most comprehensive and realistic exam questions
- Pinpoint your weak areas and strengthen them to ensure exam success
- MCITP: Enterprise Support on Windows Vista MCDST on Windows XP
- IT professionals who have a minimum of three years of experience installing, configuring, and administering clients in a Windows networked environment, experience deploying operating systems and applications, and familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and with management tools such as the System Center suite of products
1. Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Perform a clean installation
- Upgrade to Windows 7 from previous versions of Windows
- Migrate user profiles
- Capture a system image
- Prepare a system image for deployment
- Deploy a system image
- Configure a VHD
- Configure devices
- Configure application compatibility
- Configure application restrictions
- Configure Internet Explorer
- Configure IPv4 network settings
- Configure IPv6 network settings
- Configure networking settings
- Configure Windows Firewall
- Configure remote management
- Configure shared resources
- Configure file and folder access
- Configure user account control (UAC)
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure BranchCache
- Configure BitLocker and BitLocker To Go
- Configure DirectAccess
- Configure mobility options
- Configure remote connections
- Configure updates to Windows 7
- Manage disks
- Monitor systems
- Configure performance settings
- Configure backup
- Configure system recovery options
- Configure file recovery options
- Plan and manage client licensing and activation
- Plan and manage software updates
- Plan and manage a physical hardware and virtualization strategy
- Design an image creation strategy
- Design a custom image
- Define an image update strategy
- Design standard system settings
- Define client security standards
- Define Windows Internet Explorer settings
- Analyze the environment and choose appropriate deployment methods
- Design a lite-touch deployment strategy
- Design a zero-touch deployment strategy
- Design a user state migration strategy
- Design a delivery or deployment strategy
- Manage application compatibility
- Identify and resolve Internet Explorer issues
- Identify and resolve Group Policy issues
- Identify and resolve networking issues
- Identify and resolve authentication and authorization issues
Send us a copy of the results of your first test, and we'll e-mail you a new exam voucher.
* Note: The second exam voucher will only be issued within one year of the first exam voucher issue date.
Send Score Report to:
- Prerequisites & Certificates
* Required: - A minimum of three years of experience installing, configuring, and administering clients in a Windows networked environment - Experience deploying operating systems and applications - Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and with management tools such as the System Center suite of products * Recommended: - Administering and Maintaining Windows 7 (M50292)
You Will Earn These Certifications: - MCTS: Windows 7, Configuration - MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7
- Cancellation Policy
We require 16 calendar days notice to reschedule or cancel any registration. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% charge of the course. If a student does not attend a scheduled course without prior notification it will result in full forfeiture of the funds and no reschedule will be allowed. Within the required notification period, only student substitutions will be permitted.
Reschedules are permitted at anytime with 16 or more calendar days notice. Enrollments must be rescheduled within six months of the cancel date or funds on account will be forfeited.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 4349 times.