This course prepares the student for installing, configuring, and maintaining security on a Cisco Unified Communications solution. This course focuses primarily on enabling security on Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 and its components and applications.
- Course Outline
This course prepares the student for installing, configuring, and maintaining security on a Cisco Unified Communications solution. This course focuses primarily on enabling security on Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 and its components and applications. Topics include Unified Communications Security, Infrastructure Security, Securing Single Site Deployments, Securing Multi-Site Deployments, Securing VoIP internetworking and Securing Unified Communications Applications. Hands-on labs will allow the students to work with Cisco Call Managers, Cisco Unity Servers, Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance, IP to IP gateways, Hacking Tools to test the lab environment, as well as demonstrate the encryption of a voice call.
Audience This is an advanced course for Channel Partners / Resellers, Customers, and Employees who implement or use an IP Telephony system and require security.
Skills taught • Identify different type of threats and attacks of Unified Communication infrastructure
• Identify different type of Layer 2 threats and attacks as well as configure Cisco Catalyst Switch to prevent these attacks
• Identify different type of Layer 3 threats and attacks as well as configure Cisco ASA Firewall to prevent these attacks
• Deploy and enable Secure mode for Cisco Unified CallManager
• Implementing Cisco IP phone security
• Implementing Cisco IOS voice gateway security
• Implementing security for intercluster communication
• Implementing Cisco Unified SRST for remote site failover
• Implementing V3PN (Voice and Video Virtual Private Network)
• Securing H.323 and SIP internetworking using IP-IP Gateway
• Implementing security for Unified Communication Application such as Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Cisco Unity Express and Cisco Unity
Course outline • Introduction to Unified Communications Security
• Implementing Infrastructure Security
• Securing Single Site Deployments
• Securing Multi-site Deployments
• Securing VoIP Internetworking
• Securing Unified Communication Applications
- Prerequisites & Certificates
- CCNA Certification status or equivalent knowledge Basic Telephony Signaling (INTRO, ICND)Conceptual understanding of Cisco Unified - CallManager / CallManager Express components (CVOICE, CIPT) - IIUC
Certificate of Completion
- Cancellation Policy
Public Schedule - Instructor Led Training:
Cancellation notice of 10 (ten) business days is required to cancel a course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 10 (ten) business days prior to the start of the course or non-attendance will result in a charge of 100% of the course cost.
Group (Dedicated) Training: Cancellation notice of 15 (fifteen) days is required to cancel a private course without penalty. Cancellation of less than 15 (fifteen) days will result in a charge of 100% of the private training cost.
Substitutions of enrolled students in scheduled classes are permitted prior to the class start on the first day. ARP's choice of instructor for any course is subject to change.
- Map & Reviews
[ View Provider's Profile ]
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1723 times.