Topics include: envelopes/labels, find/replace, format painter, drop caps, autocorrect & autotext, sorting, inserting dates, borders & shading, thesaurus, symbols, graphics, drawing tools, wordart, bullets & numbered lists, & custom toolbars.
- Course Outline
This course looks at envelopes & labels, find & replace, format painter, drop caps, autocorrect & autotext, sorting, inserting dates, borders & shading, thesaurus, symbols, graphics, using the drawing tools, wordart, bullets & numbered lists, and customizing the toolbars.
This course is classroom style instruction: Instructor-led, hands-on training.
Envelopes and Labels
Adding Borders and Shading
Using Tables and Border Toolbar
Creating a Custom Border
Find & Replace
Using Pattern Matching
Using Sounds Like
Replacing Some or All Items
Replacing Non Formatted Text With Formatted
Creating your own Toolbar
Customizing Toolbar Icons
Deleting/Resetting a Toolbar
Some Useful Icons
Changing Size and Shape of Pictures
Text Wrapping Options
Format Picture Toolbar Options
Positioning Pictures w/Text
Drawing Tools (Lines, Squares, Circles, AutoShapes)
Bullets & Numbered Lists
Left Margin Bullets
Multi-Level Numbered Lists
Outline Numbering (Legal)
Using AutoCorrect for Symbols & Graphics
Using AutoText to Create Abbreviations
Format Painter to Copy Text
Using the Thesaurus
Inserting Symbols - É © £ J ª H
- Prerequisites & Certificates
Solid understanding of Word Introduction topics. Recommended: Knowledge of Word Intermediate Level I topics.
Participants receive with this course: * courseware (notes on all topics covered, along with exercises used during course). * a certificate of completion
- Cancellation Policy
A full 5 business days notice is required to change or cancel any course date.
Once payment has been received, a credit will be held in your account if we have received sufficient notice of your cancellation or date change (we do not provide refunds). If insufficient notice is received, the entire fee or Tickets for that course date will be charged.
There is no charge for substitutions. If you cannot attend your course and cannot provide the 3 business days notice, you can send someone else in your place with no penalty.
If you cannot provide 5 business days notice of cancellation, you may take the course at a later date at no further charge with the following conditions.
1. You must take the course within 6 months of the original course date (no exceptions). After that time, the full course fee will be charged again.
2. Registration is on a stand-by basis only. If the course date you select becomes fully booked you will be asked to choose another date, which must be within 6 months of the original course date.
3. If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, we must receive a full 5 business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, this offer no longer applies and the full course fee will be charged again, should you choose to book another date.
4. This course is not transferable to another person. It must be taken by the same person who was scheduled for the original course.
5. This offer applies to the same course only (same software program, same course level and the same software version as was originally booked).
- Map & Reviews
Excel Training Toronto
[ View Provider's Profile ]
ReviewsHere are some reviews of the training vendor.
This course has not yet been rated by one of our members.
If you have taken a course through this vendor please log into your account and leave feedback for this vendor. You will be helping ensure our members get directed to the best training facilities.
This course currently does not have any dates scheduled. Please call 1-877-313-8881 to enquire about future dates or scheduling a private, in house course for your team.
This page has been viewed 1086 times.